Ch 12

Sorry, I haven't updated on this story for almost a month!!!! Kill me I know. But anyways, this chapter will be a bit longer as an apology for not updating sooner. Once again, SORRY!!!!!

           CONNIE'S POV

               Another week has passed and I still couldn't believe that I got adopted by the boys. I met with uncle Simon a few days ago. He looked rather scary at first, but then he showed a lot of care towards me and the boys really like him. So, if the boys can get along with him, why can't I? I think I can start trusting him and let my guard down next time I see him.

           "Connie, we're leaving in 5 minutes! Are you ready?" Zayn's voice rang from downstairs.

          "I'm coming!" I yelled back and took one last look of myself in the mirror before leaving Zayn and I's room. Well.... we're not exactly sharing a room for the rest of my life. It's just temporary because my room is still fixing.  Niall said it will be ready in a weeks time. I bolted down the stairs and hopped onto Niall's back, putting my arms around his neck. He balanced himself and made sure I won't fall down. Without warning, he ran past the living room and out of the house with me laughing and screaming loudly.

         "I love it Nialler, do it again next time?" I asked.

         "I'll do it whenever you want. You're my baby girl." He put me down onto the ground and kissed my cheek. I giggled and hugged him. He opened the car door for me and I climbed in with him following behind me.

       "Wait for me!" Louis' voice rang out  from the house. Then Zayn came running out of the house with Liam Harry and Louis hot on his trail. Zayn was the fastest and he hopped onto the car, sitting next to Niall.

       "Aw but I wanted to sit there!" Louis pouted and we all laughed.

      "So, are you excited for the interview Connie?" Liam asked from the driver's seat. We were currently heading off to an interview. I was known to the world last week and since then there has been a lot of news about me and the boys. We were invited to the interview and I honestly don't know how well I'll perform. I don't want to disappoint the boys.

     "Not excited actually. I'm a bit nervous." I admitted and Niall hugged me.

    "No worries. We were also very nervous when  we went to our first interview." Harry tried to comfort me.

    "Which was 3 years ago." Louis said and I immediately felt nervous again. The boys glared at Louis but I'm sure if Liam can take off his eye on the road for a few seconds, he would also glare at him. And if glares could kill, I'm sure Louis would be dead instantly considering the glares he's now receiving from the boys.

     "What?" He asked, still not knowing what he had done.

     "Never mind. I'm sure our baby girl will do great. We're all with you, Connie." Liam said.

     "Hey! You stole my line!" Zayn complained and I laughed at him. He started to tickle me and not long, I was using Niall as a shield so Niall was the one being tickled instead.

     "H..hey! It's n...not f...fair!" He managed to say in between fits of laughter.

     "Of course it's fair, I can't tickle Connie because you're getting in my way so now I'm tickling you for stopping me!" Zayn grinned.