Ch 10

ZAYN'S POV

    Simon.

     "Hello?" I said into the phone.

     "Hello Zayn? Just calling to make sure did you go and adopt a child?"

     "Yeah we did. A girl actually, her name's Connie. Sweet girl. You'd never believe this. Niall actually shared his food with her!" I exclaimed.

    "Oh really? Connie must be very special. I must meet her myself sometime later. Anyways, did you tell her that you're all in a famous band?"

    "Not yet. She's just opened up to us. Took us days to get her to speak to us."

    "Alright. I'll organize an interview for you guys and Connie once you've told her and is ok with it. Take your time and try to make her feel more comfortable. Try not to let the paps take photos of you guys and Connie. We don't know how well she'll handle."

     "Got it uncle Si. Anything else we need to know?"

     "Nope. For the time being just focus on Connie."

     "Alright, I guess I'll see you around."

     "Bye Zayn."

     "Bye uncle Si."

    I walked back into the living room. Connie was sitting on the couch watching tv with the boys. I smiled at the scene. I sat down next to Connie and she snuggled into me.

     "What are you watching?"

     "Wizards of Waverly Place." Connie answered without tearing her eyes away from the tv, "This show is too good."

     I laughed at her comment and turned my attention back to the tv.

    NIALL'S POV

       We're all watching Wizards of Waverly Place because Connie had never seen it. My stomach grumbled and Zayn laughed.

     "What are you laughing at, Zayn?" I asked him puzzled.

     "I laughed because your stomach is calling you to get more food into it. It needs to be fed. Anyone hungry?" I asked.

     Me and Liam raised their hands.

     "Me too Zaynie. I want to eat something." Connie said just as the episode ended.

     "Come on, we'll all go out for dinner. Maybe we can get some ice cream or frozen yogurt after dinner." Liam said getting up and he stretched himself.

     "I WANNA EAT ICE CREAM, I'M COMING TOO!" Louis yelled and Harry covered his ears.

     "Geez Lou, next time you scream make sure you give me a warning so I could go get some earplugs or something." Harry grumbled. Louos engulfed him into a tight hug.

    "I'm sorry Haz." He said.

    "You're already forgiven." Harry answered back and we all laughed.

    "Guys, where are we going for dinner?" I asked.

    "NANDOS!" I yelled and Harry covered his ears again.

    "Gosh, what's with all those scres and yelling, are they trending in the house?" He complained and Louis chuckled, giving Harry another hug. Liam sighed.

    "Nandos it is then."

       When we arrived, I raced Connie to Nandos but in the end I won.

    "It's not fair, why are you always faster than me?" Connie pouted and I laughed at her cuteness. I picked her up and went in with Zayn opening the door for us.

      "So, what do you want to eat, Connie?" I asked her.

     "I don't know. You basically ordered the whole menu every time." She said shrugging her shoulders.

     We all laughed at her words. In the end, I did order the whole menu.          Connie ate a bit of every dish.

   "I'm full." She declared.

   "There's still some chicken on your plate Connie." Liam said but I took her plate.

   "Thanks for giving me more food Connie." I winked at her. She giggled and began to sip on her glass of water.

  "When will we get ice cream? I wanna eat ice cream!" Louis whined.

   "Be patient my young padawan. Your patience will reward yourself a nice cup of ice cream." Harry said jokingly. Louis pouted but said nothing.

    "Alright, let me pay the bill and then we're off to go get some ice cream." Zayn said and Louis cheered.

     We left Nandos and Liam drive to a nearby ice cream shop. We went in and Connie rushed to the ice cream counter.

     "Hello, welcome to Danny's Gelato. I'm Cynthia, how can I help you?" The girl behind the counter said.

    "I'll have the chocolate mint in a cone please." Louis said and Harry told her he wanted the same.

     "Which flavour do you want Connie?" Zayn asked her, kneeling down to her size.

     "I don't know actually. I haven't eaten ice cream in ages and there's a lot of flavours that I would like to try."

    "How about chocolate? We can always come here to buy ice cream." Zayn said and she nodded.

    "Alright, I'll just have chocolate on a cone."

     We sat down on a table and waited for our ice creams.

    "We're going shopping tomorrow Connie." Zayn told her, "And you're also meeting Louis' Liam's and my girlfriends Eleanor Danielle and Perrie."

    "Correction, Eleanor is my girlfriend, Danielle is Liam's girlfriend and Perrie is your girlfriend." Louis said in a matter of fact way. The girl came back with our ice creames.

     "New people? Will they hurt me?" Connie asked.

    "Of course not! They're too sweet to hurt innocent people. If anything, I'm sure they'll love you."

   "I hope so." Connie said finishing her ice cream, "I'm tired."

   "I'll carry you back to the car." I said, picking her up. Harry Louis and Liam had already left the shop to get the car. Just as Zayn and I are about to leave a little girl holding a piece of paper and a prn came up to us.

     "Can you please sign me an autograph?" She asked and Zayn nodded. He signed it and I saw Connie watching with her eyes wide. Oh crap. We have to tell her sooner.

    I walked out of the shop with Zayn walking next to me.

      "Sleep Connie. We'll be home soon." I whispered to her.

       After a few minutes in the car, her soft snoring broke the car's silence.

      Sorry it's just a filler. I'll try and update sooner. Please vote and comment. I really need some feedback. Thx guys.