Chapter 1

Lily pov I was sleeping on the ground........ Something falls on me... I open my eyes.... I see Snow!!!! I gaped...... ONII-CHAN! I yell shaking form the cold..... Tai comes down the tree and picks me up... I shake and curl up to his warm body cold...... Why is it snowing? I asked cold........ I don't know.... Izzy you know? Tai asks him..... No I don't Tai.... Brr..... Sora says....... Make your move brother dear.... I whisper in his ear..... What Lillian Hikari Kamiya! He whispers shocked...... I smile Innocence........ I walk over to TK.. Mind if I sit here? I ask cute.... No no no.... He stutters red in the face..... Are you alright? Your red in the face do you have a fever.... I say and put my hand on his forehead..... Pew.... I sign..... He blushes........ Your red..... Your sick! I said worried........ NO No no..... His brother says smirking.... He is just blushing because a cute girl is sitting next to him... He says smirking at TK.. I blushed........ Hey NOW MATT STOP HITTING ON MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!! Tai yells at him........ I burn red.... ONII-CHAN!!!!!!!!! I screeched..... TAI You SICKO I would never flirt with Lily and she is your Onee-Chan! He growls at Tai..... YOU WANNA GO!!!! Tai glares.... Bring it! Matt snarls back.... They start fighting..... HELLO TOO KIDS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screech in Sora's arms... Tai Matt stop! Mimi says...... You don't want Lily and TK to act like that now do you.... Mimi says glaring at them.... NO..... They say..... She signs...... I swear... She mumbles..... HUH!?!?!? All of us gap....... Surfer's up! Tai says.... I was clinging onto Tai...... Lily Lily Lily Lily wake up!!!!!! Someone yells jumping on my stomach...... I open my eyes... AWWWWWWW Your so cute!!!!!!!! I squeal holding it...... I put it to my face..... She cooed me...... Your so Kawaii!!!!! I squealed..... I'm Salamon I'll been waiting a long time for you Lily! She chipped happy....  Salamon what are you? And where are we? I asked.... I'm a Digimon and your in the digiworld Lily..... She smiles cute..... COOL!!!!!! I cheered........ Oh I wish Kari came.... I pout..... Kari?? Salamon asks me... My sister we are twins we are never apart all three of us me Kari and Tai our Onii-Chan we were supposed to come to camp together but Kari got sick so me and Tai came... I pouted missing my twin..... I would love to met her Lily.... She smiles..... She would love you... I giggle.... LILLIAN HIKARI KAMIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tai yells worried... That is your Onee-chan.... She winces..... Sorry Salamon-chan........ I roll my eyes about my Onee-chan..... Yes Onee-chan............. I say sarcastic..... Don't use that tone with me Lillian Hikari Kamiya..... He says scolding me.... Matt pov Yes Onee-chan..... Lily says sarcastic when holding whatever thing we have to.... I smirk.... She is funny and sweet... I think TK likes her..... I smirk at the though of TK having a crush....... His first Crush...... I snicker quiet.... Mom would be so happy..... I smirk..... W W W W W W W What is that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Both Lily and TK yelp holding onto each other...... Salamom and Patamon jump in front of them.... Digimon Attack! Augmon says..... Lily pov  I saw the...... I pushed TK out of the way.... ONII-CHAN SALAMON!!!!!! I yell in pain..... LILY!!!! They both yell.... Salamon Digivolve to............ Gatomon! Lightning PAW! Gatomon hits him hard...... I let out a scream.......... I open my eyes..... Onii-chan Gatomon? I asked Hoarse....... Are you okay Lily! Gatomon asks worried.... I open my little arms for her..... She jumps in them... I'm find now.... I smile....... You scared me to death Lily....... Tai says..... Sorry.... I pout..... It's find has long has your safe.... He says..... I love you Onii-chan! I chipped...... He chuckles...... I love you too Onee-chan..... He says.... I smile and fall asleep....