Chapter 15

Lily pov I fell something as we were walking. You guys stop! I said then started glaring. Intruder warning. Interloper detected. Andromon then spoke. She is a witch. Kari glares. Got that right Kar. I said glaring. She laughs evil... That stupid laugh. I glare. That witch. I said glaring. Kar..... I said with the Kamiya grin. Right. She said. Gatomon digivolve too. Angewomon! Renamon digivolve too. Kyubimon! Sora TK take Angemon and Birdramon. Find Matt and bring him back. Tai ordered. What? You want us to leave in the middle of a fight? Sora asked. Go We'll be okay. I said still glaring at LadyDevimon with Kari. Alright if you say so. TK said to me... I give him the Kamiya grin and he grins back... I turn away and blush. Do I sense a crush. Kari whispers in my ear. Yes. I whispered back. She then gets a big smile. Round and round we go! Ladydevimon laughed. I hiss with Kari. That ugly witch bitch. I scoffed. LILY!!!!!!!!! Tai yells... What Tai she is a bitch... I smirk. A ugly bitch. Kari said smirking. KICK HER WHORE ASS ANGEWOMON!!!! I cheered..... Tai and Izzy looked at me and Kari in horror. Yeah kick that whore KYUBIMON!!!!!!! Kari yells. KARI LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tai yells. We smirk. We aren't called the double trouble for noting. We are innocence! We fake cried. Ladydevimon when behind Angewomon and smacked her in the head. I gasped in shock.. ANGEWOMON! I called out in worry. Kabuterimon digiolvolve too. MEGAKBUTERIMON! Megakbuterimon got Angewomon. Gotcha! He said. She pushed herself out of Megakbuterimon hands. Everyone gasped but me and Kari when Angewomon smacked LadyDevimon across the face. ALRIGHT ANGEWOMON SHOW HER!!!!!!!! I cheer jumping up and down with Kari. Ooh, slap fest. Kaitoumon said. This is. Awkward. Renamon blinked. Kaitoumon crossed his arms. They just watched along with the rest of us as the two females kept on slapping them across the face, going into full out cliched girl fight like you would see on TV. Wow, look at 'em go. Tai sweat dropped. I know I shouldn't watch this, but I can't take my eyes off. Izzy stared right up at them. Get her, Angewomon! That's right; knock that witch's back off. Let's go! I yelled and threw my fists into that air. Come on, get her! Go! Come on, Angewomon! Kari cheered jumping up and down. Izzy was staring at us in disbelief, then turned back to fight nervously. You're right, LadyDevimon. This Game is over. Angewomon said as she was covered in pink light that made LadyDevimon cover her face. Before the demon, could attack again, Angewomon used her Heaven's Charm, vanquishing her and cried out something that I didn't hear well as she exploded into data. Yippee! I cheered. I caught Gatomon. Tai,you see what I see? Agumon asked. It's him. Tai said. We all gasped. It doesn't look good, that's for sure. Piedmon. Tai pulled out his telescope to get a better look at the clown as he walked over to us, still off far thankfully. The last of the Dark Masters. Tai said and lowered his telescope. He's really not in a hurry ain't he. I commented narrowing my eyes. I agree with Lily. Izzy said. You got that right. Gato Kar Renamon and Kai said. What do we do Tai? I asked. I then think. Tai have Agumon warp digivolve to WarGreymon. I whispered in his ear. Good Thinking Lil. He ruffs my hair. You heard her Agumon. Show time. Tai said. It's about time. He said. Agumon Warp digivolve too... WARGREYMON! Kari's pov I look at Renamon. You still have some energy left? I asked Renamon as I stood up with her. Enough to beat this clown freak. She scoffs. Renamon Warp Digivolve too... TAOMON! You ready? My sister asks. Ready when you are Lil. She said. Gatomon Warp Digivolve too. MAGNADRAMON! Be safe. We whisper. He really likes to make us wait. My sister complained. I agree. I said next to her. That's Okay. The longer he draws this out, the better for us. No offence, guys, but you can only hold him off for so long. We're gonna need everyone for this. TK and Sora. Mimi and our digimon allies. And Matt and good old reliable Joe. I say, let him take his time. Tai said. OK,OK, but this waiting gets on my nerves. Magnadramon complained. Me and Lily share a look. That stupid smirk on Piedmon's face gets on my nerves. Lily said glaring at that clown. What happened to Gatomon? Lily asks worried. She reverted back to her baby form Nyaromon. Kaitoumon explained. Oh no, GATO! Lily cried and started running over there. LIL! I called and tried to grab her, but missed. Princess, get your butt back here! Kaitoumon yelled. Lily pov I ignored them  as I focussed on Nyaromon, my poor little girl looking so worn out that I just had to get to her before she was hurt even worst when she was. Yes child of Light, come running to the slaughter. Piedmon laughed as he threw a sword at me. Everyone gasped as I stopped, the sword getting closer as I stared at it in horror, my last wish being noting bad happened to Nyaromon, my siblings and  friends, both human and digimon. LIL! Kari and Tai cried out. As the sword came closer, a streak of Light shot in front of me making my eyes go widen as I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while standing in front of me, the sword right through his stomach. Groaning in pain as he fell to his knees, my eyes filed with tears. Seraphimon! I screamed as tears fall down my face. Seraphimon turned his head to me, his eyes having a sad look in them as his hand clutched his stomach. Another angel? Piedmon asked. Kaitoumon grabbed Nyaromon and flew over to me, my little girl awaken as she stared at Seraphimon sadly. Why did you do it? Why did you take that? I sobbed. I couldn't let you die. You're too young and pure. Evil needs to be destroyed and the nine of you need to be together to do it. My sacrifice was necessary. Seraphimon grunted. Who is this guy and how do Nyaromon and Lil know him? Kari asked. Seraphimon was the one protecting the Crest of Light. He must have given it to Lillian. Andromon explained. I was hugging Seraphimon's arm as I felt the warm Light slowly turning cold, sobbing as I knew he was going to die. No more tears. You'll see me again some day. I promise. Good bye my friends. Seraphimon said. Looking up into his gold eyes that had a kind smile in them, he then exploded into data which made me cry harder. Why did this have to happened? We only just met him again and now he's gone forever, this just wasn't fair. Oh, how sad. A brave Angel rescues his Princess only to met his end. Why don't you join him? Piedmon mocked. WarGreymon's been hit! Me and Kari gasped. Time seemed to slow down as WarGreymon fell to the ground,beaten badly as Tai held a hand out helplessly Towards him. No WarGreymon. Tai gasped and then fell. I was holding Kari protective to me. Tai, Where are you? I gasped. It's Matt! I though. MATT!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled happy. Hold on, Man, we're coming. Matt called with Mimi Joe and their digimon. I saw TK and Sora. I jumped with joy. They all come down. I smiled big. Then glare at that clown. That clown killed Seraphimon. I whispered to TK. He did!!?!? TK gaps. I nod. We killed... He's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cheered with Kari and TK. We did it! Me and Kari cheer jumping in Tai's arms... He laughs. Wait hold on Guys. Izzy said. We have e-mail from Gennai. Izzy said. What does it say? I ask. It's coming now. Izzy said. It says here that the Dark Masters aren't the real enemy. Izzy says nervous. Not the real enemy. I said slow. Yes. Izzy nodded at me.. I fall to the ground. LILY!!!!!!!!!! Everyone yells in shock. I wake up in Tai's arms. Tai please tell me what Izzy said ain't true!!!! I begged. He signs and moves a piece of my hair out of my face. It's true. OH TO HELL WITH ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I raged. He signs.