Chapter 9

Lily pov Tai was sleeping on the floor because He and Kaitoumon came back hurt. I feel Kari get out of bed. I get up. Hey You guys do you think Renamon is okay? She asked us worried. I get up and hugged her. She is find Kai she is strong she toke out all three Champions. She is a strong cookie. I said hugging her tight as she hugs me back. Yeah she is find Kari. Agumon said. We should get to sleep don't want to fall sleep on the job. Agumon said. We go back to bed. You too scared? Tai asked. No not really. Kari said. Never am. I said. Alright leave everything to me girls. Tai said. The Next Moring. Man I hope your father is okay at work. Mom says. We're watching this again. Tai whines. The TV power is out dear. Mom says to Tai. The thing on the TV ringed the door bell a our door. Wonder who that could be. mom said. Coming! She said. she opened then door. AH! She screams. We all get up. Agumon digivolve now. Tai said quiet to him. Right! Agumon digivolve too... Greymon! Oh no not another Monster! Mom cries. It's okay mom this monster is on own side. Get my mom Greymon. Tai said. Right! Greymon said. Sorry Tai we get your mom later. Greymon said. It's okay Greymon. I said. Let's go kick Myotismon's ass!!!!! I cheer.. This one time I well let you too say that. Tai said to me and Kari. Yeah Kick his Ass!!!!! Kari cheers. Oh dear. Tai sweatdrops at us. When you put Too.. I start. Kamiya's together. Kari starts. You get ass kicking time!!!!!! We cheer. Greymon and Tai sweatdrops at us. Hey I see Matt! I point down at the stairs he is on. Greymon go now! Tai said. Right Tai! He said. Hey Matt I need to talk to you. Tai said. Wiz Kai! I said happy. Hello Princess Kari and Queen Lily.. I blushed. What's the matter Princess.... Kai said smirking. Queen Lily? Kari asks me. I laughed nervous and tell her the story. Will then Queen Lily! She fake said. I laughed. I really love my sister. I though with a fondly smile. Wiz Kai where is Renamon? I asked. They give us a sad look. That vampire freak! I yelled. NO WAY KARI IS THE NINTH DIGIDESTINED!!!! Matt gaps shocked.. I know Lily as been trying to tell me all this time. Tai said.. Again why is he the Leader and not you!? Kai asked me. I laughed nervous.. I'm only 8. I chuckled. Still you would be a better Leader then your Idiot Brother. Kai said. NO WAY! Matt said still shocked.. I know right. Tai said. Come on guys stop Kari is felling already Guilty as it is so stop knowing her she is going to give herself up for all the Innocence's. I though. This is all my fault isn't? Kari ask softy. I gaped and get up with the help from Gatomon. Tai puts his hand on her shoulder. NO it's called Destiny. Yeah and it sucks. I said. Okay it's 7:30 now Matt watch the girls for me. Um okay. He said. Kari I need you to be a big girl for me and Lily alright and I'll bring back your pal Renamon too. Tai said. Alright be careful. Yeah Don't do anything stupid I already did. I said with the Kamiya grin. Hey don't I always... Tai grins at me....  Okay see you  guys soon. Kari says. Let's go Agumon! Tai said.. Alright! He said.. Good luck man! Matt said. Wait I'm coming with you so Princess doesn't worry about you getting hurt! Kai fly's after them. Wizardmon huh is that your digimon. Matt said. NO Mine is Renamon. Wizardmon is like her best friend do you think she is alright? Kari asked. Um yeah but remember Kari Tai is a boy out all of us. Oh no You idiot. You see I knew he couldn't deal with girls. WAAAAAA I WANT MAMA!!!!!! She cries. Clam down I think Lily had a vision. So clam down. My cat said. I walk over. Matt looks at me scared. I kick him in the leg. He yelps. You had that coming. Gatomon said. Gabumon nods. Lily? Kari asked. I saw Angels. I said. Angels. Lily Matt Kari? Sora asked. Sora! Me and Kari cheered. Thank you Child of love. A evil voice says. Stop!!!!!!! Kari yells. HIKARI DON'T YOU DARE DO WHAT I THINK YOUR GOING TO DO!! I yell at her in tears. She Ignored me. It's me you want. I will come with you quietly. She said. Very good Child of Harmony. She goes in this thing. MATT STOP HER!!! Sora yelled at him. WAIT KARI YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!! Matt yells but she leaves. KARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed. What are we going to do!??!?!?!?!? They both said scared.. Well someone do something and help me get my sister back!!!!! I yelled. She's right. Sora said. Yeah let's go. Matt said. Gatomon Digivolve too.. Angewomon! She picks me up. I cried in her arms. I can't lose my sister Angewomon she is not only my sister she is my best friend! I wailed upset. I know we will save her I promise Lily. She promises me.