Chapter 17

Lily pov That's Impossible! How did you Digivolve without your Crests? Apocalymon demanded. Noting is Impossible when you have all of your friends by your side! I said. That's right Lily. Tai said. We will beat Apocalymon. We're the Digidestineds! We all cried in sync. We beat him. So now what is going to happen? I asked. Just look now. Gennai said. The Digiworld it's going back to normal. Gennai said. It's digi eggs. I smiled. Come on. TK grabbed my hand making me look at him blushing. He grins as we run off laughing. We came to Primary Village. I'm glad the digiworld is back to normal. I said smiling at all the cute baby digimon. Oh TK Look! I point at a cute Digi egg. I pick it up. Kari was right next to me. I gasped as the digi egg opened. Hey Tai do you think we could stay for a while.. I pout with Kari. Sure we can. He smiles at us. YOU"RE THE BEST BROTHER EVER! We cheer. You mean the digiworld is going to be closed forever. Gennai said. You can said your good byes now. Me Gatomon Kaitoumon Kari and Renamon. Were sitting in flowers. So I guess this is our last time together. Gatomon sighed as her eyes dropped. I share a look with Kari. No, It can't be. I know we'll see each other again. I shook my head. Keep hoping, Princess. Kaitoumon said. Lil, I want you to know, that I really love you. I hope we will all each other again too. Gatomon sniffed with tears in her eyes. I smiled.. I put my pink Whistle around her neck. Here this well show that we well met again someday. It's a promise. I said to her and she giggles. I then take off my Pink Ascot and give it to Kaitoumon. We all walk back. We get in that thing. Don't let anyone push you around! I called to Gatomon. Stay safe! Kari calls to Renamon. Stay warm! We all called. Gatomon blew the whistle I give her. I love you Gato! I called. I love you too! She calls crying. Stay safe and strong for me! I called. MIMI!!!! Palmon called. PALMON!!!! Mimi cries. I'm sorry! She yells. It's okay, Don't worry about it. Goodbye Palmon and thanks for everything! Mimi called. We'll be back. I said. One day. Kari whispered as she lead her head on my shoulder.