Chatper 11

Lily pov Aw, give me a damn break! Tai raged. TAI!!!!! Sora scolded him and hit him in the head. That lousy fog barrier's still up. Matt said. So beating Myotismon didn't solve anything. Mimi said. Listen, Tai. Maybe we should try and find mom and dad. Me and Kari said. You're right. Tai said. We walked to look for Mom and Dad.. I see them... Kar Tai! I hollered... What is it Lily? Kari asked with Tai and Sora.. Look.. I pointed over there.... She gets a confused look just like me... I want to see why they are like that... I said like a leader.... Now hold on Lily I'm the leader! Tai said... I roll my eyes with Kari... Kai still thinks I'll been a better leader then our brother.. I said to Kari quiet... She nods.. We are going over there and that's that TAICHI! I snarled.... Let's go Kai Kai... I said and my sister walks with me.... Mom? Dad? Me and Kari asked... Master Myotismon.... They said... Mom it's me and Kari.. I said. Master Myotismon.... They said like in a trance... TAICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Kari yelled worried.... Everyone runs over to us..... Tai they keep saying.... I start but get cut off.......... Master Myotismon.... Our mom and dad saying... That.. I said looking at Tai.... This is bad..... He said. Me and Kari cling into him scared... Tai what if it is Myotismon... I whispered...  What if he is stronger then before... I shake. Tai I'm scared... We'll beat him again just like last time. He said to me and Kari. I then got a Vision...... I gaped and fell to the ground. Kari and Tai catched me.... What is it? What did you see? Kari asked. M M M M M M M Myotismon is coming back... I said still in shock... I lead into Tai tried. Yawns........ Hour of the Beast? Me and Kari asked Mr Ishida. Yes 666... That is just Terrific how unlucky for us... He said... Again how is he the Leader and not you?! Kai asked me... Gatomon and Renamon stand up and smack him over the head. Gaps look it's him!!!!!! Joe says.... I stood with a Stern look... I won't let Gatomon fight him alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled...... Bio Merge Digivolution.... I gaped... I was glowing pink.... Gatomon what is going on????! I asked shocked..... Your wanting to fight with me Lily is letting me Digivolve. She Said.... I look more Stern. Let's kick ass! I cheer.... BioMerge Activate! I said... Gatomon Bio Merge too... OPHANIMON! We said... I was glowing Pink..... Myotismon you tried to hurt all Digimon and Humans alike how can you explain yourself? I asked glowing..... We are.... We are one... Gatomon says for me.... I glare at him..... I don't need to explain myself to the alike's to you.... He said.... LIGHT MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled...... Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! He let's out a cry in pain..... Then he fly's up to us... AHHHHHh!!!!!!! I screamed in pain........... We turn back.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kari yells.... Bio Merge Digivoltion.... Kari's digivice says.... BIO MERGE ACTIVATE! She yells... Renamon Bio Merge too...... SAKUYAMON! They yell.... Let's give this a try again Gato.... I said.... YEAH! She says... BIO MERGE ACTIVATE! I yelled..... Gatomon Bio Merge too.... OPHANIMON! We yell.... Now this isn't nice teaming up on someone now is it... He smirks.... Shut it FANG FACE!!!!!!!!!!!! We roar..... MIRACLES OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yell..... LIGHT HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kari yells.... I panted..... WE WON'T LET YOU TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND DIGIWORLD MYOTISMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We yell.... Put your hand in mine I have an Idea........I whisper to Kari... She puts her hand in mine..... MIRACLES OF HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We yelled...... We open our eyes and watch him go up in data for the last time..... OH YEAH WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We cheered...We turn back.... OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We screeched..... Tai catched us in his arms.... DID you see that!?!?!?!?!?!? We both say giggly. I giggled and tackled Kari to the ground..... Lily Tai Kari!!!!!!!!!! Mom and dad yell..... MAMA DADA!!!! Me and Kari scream.. We missed you dears! Mom said hugging us....  I look up at the sky...... We have to go back. I said. What no! Mom said... Mom if we don't the real world and the Digiworld are going to be in Danger! I said with a stern look.... Mom Lily's right we have to go back.. Kari said at my side..... Trust us I promise we will be find. I said... We after all have Tai as the leader... I snickered...... He smacks me in the head soft.... MOM TAI HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wailed........ Taichi Kamiya what have I said about hitting your sister's.... She said stern.. Alright just be careful and Taichi watch out for your sisters please.... Mom begs... Of course I will mom... He said.... Alright arms and legs in at all times for the Digimon ride at all times. My brother said... TK! It was TK's mom... Oh I'm sorry mom now that we just got back together now we have to leave. TK says... What...... His mom says.... Let him go. We did make a Mistake too.... MR ISHIDA said.... Okay...... Alright everyone get out your digivces. I said..... We all were then put up in the air.... TAICHI watch out for your sisters! Mom yells....... Don't worry I well! He yells.... Mama..... Kari says with tears.... Yeah we will be back! I yelled with tears threatening to fall. SORA SORA SORA!!!!!! SORA LOOK! I said pointing at her mom....Miss Takenouchi. Mama! Sora cries..... Come back to me safe Sora! She yells...... I will! Sora yells..... I share a smile with My sister and best friend....... We'll be back home. I start. Very. Kari said. Soon. TK finished... We love you!!!!!! Me and Kari yell at our parents. We love you too!!!!! They yell back... I finally let the tears fall..... Gatomon hugs me..... It well be okay.... She says comforting me.... I snivel and hug her back.... Your the best Digimon ever Gatomon. I snivel. She purrs at that..... I giggle cute...... We all fall on the ground.... The digiworld it looks..... I said with horror eyes...... What happened here... I asked with tears...... Hey Guys I got a Email from Gennai... Izzy says.... He says why the digiworld is like this because...... He stops.... IZZY what's wrong what is it? I asked... I then see why he stopped.... Dark Masters..... Dark Masters. I flinched in fear. Gatomon hugs me..... I never liked the dark.... I shake.... Why can't it be something like a dragon or something? I asked shaking. Matt pov Tai has Lily.... I cut myself off... Yes she has since we were kids.... He whispers to me.... I hate the dark Masters! She yells when shaking...... Gatomon rubs her head on her arm. She calms down..... She looks up and has... Oh dear.... I though.... Tai signs and picks her up... She has tears in her eyes even TK looks mad... Well he as a crush on Lily so it's not that hard to see why he is mad.... If we kicked Myotismon's LadyDevimon and Devimon Ass. Then we can kick the Dark Masters ass! Tai said to her grinning.... She snivels and grins...... TRUE THEY CAN'T WIN AGAINST US! She says grinning...