Chapter 8

Lily pov What is going on!?!? Everyone asks confused.. I hold Gatomon close to me. We are.. I stuttered out shocked. We are home!!!!!!!! I let out a yelp of joy. I giggled with Gatomon. See you guys tonight. Tai said. I giggled and run off.. LILLIAN HIKARI KAMIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He yells and runs after me.. Tai I am telling you Kari is the one we're been looking for. I pout. Lily I don't want to believe that!! He said. Find but don't say I didn't say I told you so. I said. We're home! I yelled walking in the house. I was picked up in a hug. OUCH! Dad! I whined. He smiles and puts me down. I hugged Kari. Why didn't you come with Tai. She whispers in my ear. I will tell you all about it later. I smiled with a teared look. SO you think they are really on our side? She asks me. Yes I do. I said. If you believe they are then I believe it to. She said smiling. I smiled.. I want you to meet someone she is my partner. I said as we walk out and in our room we share with Tai. I really hope we get our own room soon because it won't be good for too teenage girls to share a room with their older brother. I though. Gatomon. I call out quiet. She pops up from my bed. Kai this is Gatomon my digimon partner.. I said. It's nice to finally meet you Kari I head great things about you from Lily even though Tai said some stupid stuff.. She said rolling her eyes. She really don't like Tai as the Leader and I can't blame her though. He nearly got us killed some times. Gato I know you don't like Tai as the Leader I don't too but we can't do noting. I said. Lily Kari!!!!! Mom calls for us. You stay here and.... I start... We will bring you food back.. Kari finishes. Thank you. Gato smiles.. Get soon sleep you need it after beating the ugly witch Ladydevimon. I snicker with Kari. I walk out if the room with Kari. Ladydevimon??? She asks but snickering. She was a ugly witch that Angewomon kicked her ass. I said snickering. You know if Tai or Sora heard you said that she be after Tai. Kari says smirking as we walk downstairs. She Already did. I say with a proud look on my face. NO Way Really! I had to get sick! She grunts. I just smirk. You know what we have to do right? I ask smirking. Match make them. She smirks. Of course! I grin. We got downstairs. Yes mom? We both ask her. You are leaving with Tai after dinner to met your friends. She smiles at us. Alright. Me and Kari say together. I pick up Gatomon. What why are you putting me in a bag!!!!! She whines. Want our mom to see you Gato.. I said. No. She pouts. Then just stay in the bad in tell we leave then I will carry you okay. I said. Alright. she giggles. We leave. Why is Kari here? Everyone asks. I twitched. She is the ninth digidestined!!!!!!! I roared when looking at Tai. Get over it I'm right your wrong I win you lose. I said. Lily I refuse to believe that! He hollered. You  boy the princess/ Queen is right. Wizardmon and Kaitoumon said to him. I get a vision. Ladydevimon......... I let out a hiss. That ugly old witch! I grunt. Gatomon get ready to digivolve now. I said glaring. OH our friend. She hisses. Yes her. I said with a pissed look on my face. Gatomon digivolve  too... Angewomon! WOO - HOO!!!! That's my girl show her who the MON is! I cheered pumping my fists up in the air. Angewomon smacks her very hard. Yeah! Let's go Angewomon knock that witch off of  her broom!! I cheer with Kari pumping our fists up in the air. Matt pov WOO-HOO That's my girl show her who the MON is! Lily cheers pumping her fists up in the air. I chuckled at that. Angewomon smacks Ladydevimon very hard. Yeah! Let's go Angewomon knock that witch off of her broom!! Lily cheers with Kari pumping their fists up in the air. Yeah show her Angewomon!!!!! Kari cheers jumping up and down. I laughed and Tai gives me a look like saying why are you egging them on more!!!!! He yells with his eyes.. I just give him a look that says. Why not it is funny to see Lily Kari and TK cheer and have fun for once since we were in the digiworld for how long. I said with my eyes. He grunts because I am right. I smirk at that. Yeah!!!!!!!!! GO ANGEWOMON!!!!!!! Lily cheers with Kari and TK.. Yeah your the MON!! Kari and TK cheer. BYE BYE UGLY!!!!!! Lily and Kari mock. I snicker loudly at them.. They are not called the double trouble for noting. I smirk. Angewomon pov WOO-HOO That's my girl show her who the MON is! Lily cheers pumping her fists up in the air. I giggle quiet to myself. I smack Ladydevimon very hard in the face. Yeah! Let's go Angewomon knock that witch off of her broom! Lily cheers with Kari pumping their fists up in the air. Yeah show her Angewomon! Kari cheers jumping up and down. Yeah! GO ANGEWOMON!!!!!!! Lily cheers with Kari and TK. Yeah your the MON! Kari and TK cheer. BYE BYE UGLY! Lily and Kari mock her. I will Finish you Angewomon then i will go after your what you call it a partner. Ladydevimon said smirking. You touch Lily and you really have a death wish!!!!!!!!! I snarl. She smirks and fly's down to Lily Kari and TK.. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screams out in pain. ANGEWOMON ONII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily screech's in pain. Tai pov ANGEWOMON ONII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily cries out in pain. I was sneering.... Agumon get ready to Digivolve now. I said. RIGHT! He said. Agumon digivolve too... Greymon! He said. Nova Blast! He said. Ah AH AH. Ladydevimon says. You don't want to hurt her now do you Greymon. She said smirking. He growls. Greymon I'll be f f f f f f Find.. She stutter out in pain. GREYMON!!!!! I yelled. Greymon Digivolve too... MetalGreymon! You messed with the wrong family Ladydevimon. He growls. Wait MetalGreymon! Lily is my Partner Let me to this! Angewomon said. Okay. He said. This is the end of you LadyDevimon for trying to hurt my partner best friend now you paid the price. Angewomon said. HEAVEN'S CHARM! She said. AHHHHHHH!!! She screams in pain and leaves. AH! Lily let out a yelp. Gotcha! Angewomon said holding Lily in her arms. MetalGreymon Angewomon you were so great! She said proud. She cuddled up in Angewomon arms and fell asleep tried.