Chapter 14

Lily pov after we got away from the forest we ended up on a road in the middle of the desert, the hot sun was beating down on all of us and I was falling a bit behind with Kari, both of us being affected by the heat more so then the others. This road has to be going somewhere, right? Tai asked. I then coughed, but me and Kari were trying to hold our breath in so we don't make anyone worry. This is torture, I though this was all over. Don't count on it. Noting is certain in the digiworld. Tenomon said. Do you have a fur ball, Lily? Gatomon asked me. I started to lose my footing, so Kari grabbed her arm and wrapped it around me so we could both continue on. No, silly I'm Okay. I rasped. We were both far behind the group as they walked on, Kari was trying to help me walk as held each other up. Only a cactus could love this place. Sora commented. Tears were now in my eyes, blurring my view and I tripped over my feet, falling to the ground with Kari, both of us panting hard. LILLIAN! HIKARI! Tai called out when he heard us fall. He, Gatomon, Nekomon, and Renamon run over to us in worry. They  got to stay out of the sun and we've got to find a way to get their fevers down. Sora said. They had carried us over to a bench that had a metal awning over us to keep in the shade, then placed wet clothes on our forehead. Don't worry, I won't leave you.  Gatomon said looking over me. Renamon was trying to fan off Kari with her hands and Nekomon was doing the same thing to me to try and help, but our faces were burned red. Yeah. I gave a smile and nodded. How come you didn't say something before now, You two? If we known sooner, then we could have rested until you were both better. Tai said with tears struggling not to fall. Are you mad? We didn't want to slow everyone down. Me and Kari said then coughed. I'm not mad. Tai assured. Tai and Izzy walked off looking for something. I groan..... Gatomon rubs her head on my arm comfort. I give a weak smile. I hiccuped coughing hard. OH MY GOD TAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sora yells worried. We all saw a mansion.... W W W W W W W W W W W W We should go in there and check it out. I say rasped. We went inside, the boys looking for food and medicine while Sora and our digimon took us upstairs to the bedroom, placing me and Kari in the bed to rest up. Tai, are humans supposed to be this color are they? Renamon asked as he came back into the room. It's such a lovely color, but it's a shame that it only signals sickness. Nekomon signed. I've seem Lil with it before and it made me worry. She told me that her and Kari get sick all the time, but I though they got better. Gatomon said. Well? Sora asked. I'm afraid to leave in case something happens, but they need medicine. Tai said. Alright just get back safe you too. Sora says to Tai and Izzy. Okay we will be back soon! Tai said. Sometime later. I woke my eyes. Gato......................... I call out coughing. She Renamon and Nekomon come over. How are you feeling Princess? Nekomon asked with worry in his eyes. I met hell. I said and  started having a coughing fit. I cough up something gross.. That's gross. I cough. W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W Water... I stuttered out.... TK gives me two glass's one for me and one for Kari. I hid a blush. I drink the water a little fast.. I hiccuped.... TK rubs my back... I blush more hiding my burning face. Gatomon smiles knowing why I'm blushing. She knows I like TK. T T T T T Thanks TK. I said looking the other way so he doesn't see me blushing. No Problem. He grins.. Oh my Gatomon! How much more cute can he it! I though with a blush and fall back to sleep next to Kari. Here Sora. Tai said. He gave her the medicine. We take it. I smiled and so did Kari. TAI!!!!!! We say happy.