▽Chapter 6▽

As soon as Bambam lazily opened his eyes, he noticed his boyfriend sleeping beside him. He turned around, facing him and playfully ruffled his hair then he kissed his cheek.

But suddenly Bambam collapsed on Yugyeom's chest. He was crying almost instinctively, like someone pressed the button 'start' which made him start crying.

Yugyeom's hand made it's way to Bambam's head, caressing his head and with his other hand he was hugging the sobbing boy.

''Bammie...please don't cry, everything it's alright, I am here for you.'' Yugyeom said with a raspy voice, holding his boyfriend close.
''Yuggie...'' he barely managed to say, raising his head a bit to look at the one who was holding him. ''I...l-love you...'' he almost whispered, hiding his face again in Yugyeom's chest.
''I love you too sweety, I promise I will do my best to protect you, I will look after you, I will help you with anything, because I love you!'' Yugyeom answered.

''Yuggie...'' Bambam said after a few minutes.
''Hmm?''
''Sorry for getting your shirt all soaked...'' he said as he raised his body from Yugyeom's a bit.
''Don't worry about that!'' Yugyeom softly laughed. ''But, Bammie, I want something from you'' he added.
''What?''
''Smile!'' he said, while he got out of the bed, glaring cutely at his boyfriend.

Bambam tried to fake a little smile for the one he loved, but it was quite obvious that wasn't a real smile.
''You're faking it! Try again!''
''You make me look so silly doing this...'' Bambam aswered a bit embarassed, then he smiled widely enough to please Yugyeom.
''There you go, that's better!''

''Yuggie'' Bambam called him again

''Are you trolling me? Or you just love my name too much?'' Yugyeom joked.
''Thank you for staying, you made me feel better'' he said, walking again towards his boyfriend, like he was asking for another hug.

Yugyeom opened his arms, allowing Bambam to hug him.
''No problem, I'll do everything to see your beautiful smile Bammie!''
''I love you'' Bambam murmured.
''Me too and I'll do so forever.''

Sorry, this chaper was only about Yugbam and it was so cheesy and short xD...I need to add some more Markson romance into this 😂 'cause yeah, Markson lovers/shippers 😄

I need to add some more Markson romance into this 😂 'cause yeah, Markson lovers/shippers 😄