▽Chapter 10▽

As soon as he got home, Bambam run crying into his room, collapsing on his bed, where once he was held in Yugyeom's arms and caressed.
The memory of that girl hugging Yugyeom and saying he's her boyfriend was tormenting him.

''Bam...boy, are you alright? Stop crying, be a man!'' Jackson entered in the room.
Mark also came into the room, slightly hitting Jackson head because of what he just said. ''Pabo, after what he seen, do you even dare to ask if he's alright?''
''Ouch...sorry...'' Jackson rolled his eyes while he was rubbing the spot where his boyfriend hit him.

Mark went to Bambam, hugging him and patting his back.
''It's alright, let go of the tears...maybe it was only a missunderstanding.'' Mark tried to comfort Bambam.
''I told you...he would forget about me...about my love for him!'' he cried.
''I am sure he still loves you, maybe there's something between all this, you just need to talk with him.''

''Be a man, Bam! Win him back and show that brat who really deserves Yugyeom! Aish~ how I'd love to see that girl hanged! She's such a pain in the ass, ugh!'' Jackson said pissed.
''Watch your words, Wang!'' Mark stood up and hit his shoulder this time.
''Why so aggresive baby?'' he smirked.
Mark only sighted and gave him an irritated glare.

Suddenly, Bambam's phone was vibrating. He checked it. It was a message from Yugyeom:
''If I'll ever see you around my Gyeomie, you'll regret it! understood? I may look innocent, but I'm not, don't try testing me out!''

''I swear I'll kill her!'' Jackson half shouted after Bambam read the message out loud.
''Calm your Hong Kong pride Wang!'' Mark tried to keep the situation under control.

''She's even using his phone...she's actually his girlfriend, it's true...maybe I should stay away as she said...'' Bambam murmured as he was trying to not cry anymore, but he couldn't because he felt like he lost his only love.
''Why is he doing this to me, he promised to love me...why...'' he buried his face into the soaked pillow and started crying again.

''If I were in your place Bammie, I would have gone straight to that bitche's house and set it on fire!'' Jackson said, not helping at all.
''REALLY WANG CALM YOUR TITS, HE'S NOT AS RECKLESS AS YOU, RAMEN HEAD!'' Mark shouted at Jackson annoyed.

''This is serious, there's no place for jokes here!'' he added.

''Wow woaah, wait...since when you're talking like that Markie?'' Jackson tried not to laugh.
''Get out now...!''
''K, boss.'' Jackson exited the room, having a weird smirk on his face, despite the situation that was going on.

''Bambam...look at me please'' Mark sat on the bed, caressing the boy's back.
''You haven't lost him, you are strong Bambam, maybe that girl is only pretending.''
''Then why...why Yugyeom hugged her back?!...'' his pain was mixing now with his anger, he was becoming an emotional mess.
''Just...calm down for now and wait a bit until all this becomes clearer, he owes you some explanations.'' Mark said.
''Thank you...'' Bambam hugged Mark and stopped crying for a bit.