#KissCam

"You have to do it!" Karlie, my best friend whisper/yelled "You are going to miss your chance! He is perfect for this!"

"But- " I try to put in while she continues to ramble on.

"No! You're not going to back out! This might help you get over that a$$hole Devon. And I have always wanted to make one of these videos!"

"This is why I hate you. What if I just make a fool of myself?" Karlie gives me a flat look, "Ugh. Fine." I say, my voice laced with sarcasm. I turned around and tried to hype myself up. 'You can do this. You can do this' I repeated over and over in my head. I took a deep breath, applied some chapstick, and fluffed up my long brown hair to give the curly waves some volume.

"YES!" She yells, causing everyone else around us in the bleachers stare. But she doesn't care, she's so oblivious. She grabs her phone and opens Vine, her newest obsession in social media. I think it was everyone's favorite obsession at the moment. Vine was hot. But #Kisscam videos were even hotter. 

"Ok, the blonde guy. He goes to Karelson High, just go for it! We will get so many likes and revines..."

Karelson was our rival High school, and we were currently at their football game right now, and our school was winning 7-0. And our target boy was wearing the school tee shirt. It's not like a subtle rivalry. Our schools have been feuding for decades. To even have a friend at the school made you an outcast. This one girl last year sat on their side at a football game on accident one time (don't ask me how, she got confused) and she ended up dropping out because of the hatred and bullying. 

'You can do this Echo' I tell myself as I start walking towards 'the guy' with Karlie trailing behind me, phone in hand. Her finger hovering over the video box, ready for me to make my move.

As soon as I get closer I have to stop. Wow. He is the definition of perfect. Blond hair, green eyes. The exact opposite of my long brown hair, and blue eyes. He was even taller than me, which is hard to do, considering I'm 5'8.

I make it to the bottom of the football stands, about five feet away from his entire group, consisting off all guys, all very attractive guys, and they were all talking. But he was by far the hottest overall of his friends.

I take a deep breath, and I have to go for it. I'm too invested to back out now. I'm too close. 

Walking right behind him, I grab his shoulder and turn him around, immediately met by blue eyes filled with confusion of what I was doing, and who I was. Without time to back out, I stand on my tip toes and press my lips to his.

The sparks flew.

I put my hands on each side of his face. And slowly move them around his neck. As soon as he realizes what is happening what is happening, he placed his hands on my waist. He starts to kiss me back.

This was not what I intended. But this was way better.

It was supposed to be a quick peck, but it's clearly not going to be like that. He bites my lip- and I eagerly open up for him. I started off in charge, but as soon as he started to responded, he was in full control.

This is by far the best kiss I have ever experienced.

We fit perfectly together. He pulls me closer, so our bodies are molded together.

My knees start to give out because of the intensity. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

I weave my hands through his hair, hear him groan in pleasure.

It was getting really hot and steamy.

I hear hooting in the background, and that wakes me up out of this daze. I let go of his neck, jump down, take a step back, and look at his face. Filled with shock, but I notice he is even more attractive up front.

I promptly turn around and bolt. I can hear Karlie running behind me yelling "THAT WAS PERFECT! OMG you got so into it, I got it all on camera! I'm- I mean we are going to be vine famous!"

We stop by the restrooms, out of breath from running away from the awkward situation I could assume was coming, now hidden from everyone. Karlie is just typing down the last parts of the description onto her phone.

#KissCam

Post.