Journey

We arrive at the loud house, coincidently placed on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Because to be honest, this was a total rager, and if we were in a civilian area, cops would be called in an instant.

The host is one of Karlie's friends. But I don't know how close of friends considering this house was way out of our school's territory. And this house could also be classified as a mansion.

Still being led by my best friend, she pulls me through the front door and straight to the drink table. She grabs her poison, and I stick with a bottle of water.

She takes a sip of her cup, and I already know it's lethal. She drove here, so I'm the designated driver, and I'm guessing around 2am I will be driving home with her passed out in the back seat. But I know I will do it because I love her.

I space out with my eyes wandering for a certain someone. I am interrupted by an party scream coming out of Karlie's mouth.

"OMG Echo we need to dance ugh I need a guy we should dance OMG you're hot everyone here wants you let's go..." And she continues on with her drunken rant.

That was fast. See Karlie is a lightweight, so she is on her first cup and is wasted.

She gives her drink to a random stranger, and we walk straight to the makeshift dance floor. People are grinding all over, so we just plow our way to the middle and start swaying our hips to the music waiting for a guy.

A guy comes up, he's hot, but not my type. We dance for a couple songs than I move on. I love dancing; I think it's a great way to get out tension and anger.

After getting basically dry jumped by a couple guys, I start walking out of the mosh pit. Karlie is getting it on with a hot guy so I let her be.

I was kinda thirsty. No, just for water, but its hot to dance with all those people.

But as I'm almost at the edge of the circle, someone grabs my wrist and pulls me to them.

With a thump I land against their chest as their hands steady me. I was confused and slightly scared so I look up into their eyes.

"Hey I was hoping you would show up" He said with a smirk.