Those Eyes

I was lost in his eyes already. I could feel his abbs pressed against me. I couldnt hear anything. It was just me and him.

"Hello? Anyone there?" He said with a smirk written on his face. He had dimples that made his face look kind.

"I... um... Hi" I say looking like a complete idiot, my cheecks were burning.

He seemed to be enjoying my difficulty "You know, you are rather hard to find Miss Cinderella. I asked everyone, yet you seem to know how to keep your pretty little head under the radars. I searched high and low, because I wanted to know the name that went with the pretty face."

"Really?" I whisper, surprised.

"Okay so maybe 'high and low' would be trying to stalk you on social media, but you never came up.

We both havent moved, stll glued together and I was at a loss for words. I just kept staring into his eyes.

"What do I need to give for an answer from you" He said, clearly he was persistant. "For someone who can be so outgoing, you seem awfully quiet" he says poking my nose.

"Echo" I say, my voice one octive higher than normal. "My name is Echo" I say repeting myself to make sure he heard.

"Hello Echo" He says letting me go and putting out his hand "Im Kayden, and it seems we have met before. But I don't remember it well, care to give me a refresher?"

That's all it took for me to collapse back to this enchanting boy, wrap my arms around him, and plant my lips on his.

I don't know where this confidence comes from. But every time I'm near him, I feel invincible.

And like I wanna make out with him.

It was just like last time. The sparks, the feeling of fitting perfectly, even though we were surrounded by chaos, it was silent. I know I sound like a cheesy moovie or romance novel, but it was true. And I couldn't believe how perfect it was.

Kayden. I like the sound of that.

~~~~~~~~~~

AN

so sorry I havent been updating recently, ive been taking classes at my local college trying to get my associates. Ya im a sophmore in high school but my parents are crazy, and i also have summer work so sorry!

and i need help finiding a guy to be Kayden! GIVE ME NAMES BABES

xoxo gossib girl