What Do We Do Now

"OMG THAT WAS PERFECT IM SO PROUD OF YOU YOU WERE LIKE ALL KISSY AND OMG.."

I ended up just tuning out all of Karlie's rants on how our #kisscam went.

This all started because last week we had a sleepover. Like always, Gossip Girl was playing on the TV in my room, and we were both on our phones, when I hear Karlie scream. It being 1am I quickly look up from my Instagram haze and ask her what's up. She thrusts her phone in my face to show me a 6 second clip from her new social media site: Vine. Karlie has over 20 social media sites, and tons of followers on every one.

The video clip is of this girl running up to this guy in a mall and kissing him then running away. He later comes back and finds her and kisses her again. 'Thats actually really cute' I recall thinking.

So we hatched up a plan. She has been trying to get me over Devon for awhile, and this was 'the perfect plan'. Although I am very shy, I know I need to stretch out of my comfort zone more. So there I was. And I completed the dare.

And three days later I can't forget about it. The blonde hair, blue eyes, they just won't get out of my head. His lips touching mine. His hands... But I don't even know his name.

Even if I did I wouldn't have a chance. He was perfect. I'm just ordinary Echo. Blue eyes, long boring brown hair, and clearly ugly if your ex-boyfriend had to cheat on you multiple times. Yes, Devon was my boyfriend of 6 months, from around a month ago. After we mutually broke up because we agreed it wasn't working, one of his friends let it slip that he cheated on me. Not once, not twice, but three times. I'm sorry I didn't put 'it' out but it really tore up my self-confidence.

Devon may have been cute, but 'kisscam boy', we call him KB now, was hot. I'm super sad that I don't have a name to put with those kissable lips, but KB will do for now.

"RING RING RING" The bell blasted me out of my thoughts and I pick up my books and slide them in my bag. I was day dreaming that entire AP Calc period.

'Opps...'

I pull up to my locker and put my books inside. After I grab my book, I feel people looking at me. Then I notice that I'm getting some strange looks but it's probably because something's on my face. Stepping into the empty bathroom, I check my face, no makeup on like always, and my hair is in a pony tail and nothing is on my face. After I make sure I look okay, I go out and make my way to the cafeteria.

More stares. 

I'm seriously having Karlie withdrawals. She hasn't talked to me since the kisscam, but it was only three days ago so maybe her crazy mom took her phone.

I get to the large cafeteria doors, decked out with our school mascot and colors everywhere, and get ready to make my way to my table right in the center of the cafe.

I push open the doors to the Cafè and it the normal buzz of the thousands if students in there goes silent. And they're all looking at me.

_\_\_\_\_

Update- March 25, 2017. Wow. I forgot about this. Updating and fixing it all now, I hope this all gets better ahahh