Party Girls

"ITS SATURDAY NIGHT. GET OFF YOUR ASS WE ARE GOING TO THE PARTY." Karlie storms into my closet to find something for me to wear.

To be honest I don't even remember inviting her into my house.

After the confrontation with Devon on Friday, I have just been moping around. And when Karlie showed up, she got pissed very quickly.

She comes back in with a short dress and heels, because she came already dressed, I knew this outfit was intended for me.

"Oh hell no, I'm not wearing that"

"Please!" Karlie says with a puppy dog face "Now that you have some curves back you need to show them off! Please maybe you will see KB tonight!"

My ears immediately perked up.

"If you insist..." I reply with knowing I lost my fight. I went into my closet and changed, then came back out and Karlie set to work on my hair.

"Echo, why don't you ever try for school. You don't put forth effort, and don't get me wrong, you still look prettier than everyone at the school, but yet if you put on makeup..."

"No way that's gonna happen. You know how I feel about covering up faces with makeup. Ew it's too heavy. Only for special occasions like this."

After 30 minutes of her doing my hair and makeup, we set out on our journey.

Well I'm calling it a journey because I was venturing out into the unknown, which is the definition of journey.

Like always, no adult was there to stop me from going out, so we just walked straight out my front door.