Sisters, Buns in the Oven, and New Beginnings

HEY GUYS!!! I made a lot of changes to this chapter so please read all the way through. Love you all😘😘😘.

Riley POV

Lucas and I stayed wrapped up in each other for a few minutes before Maya and Farkle came in he room. Seeing me and Lucas the way we were they, of course had to say something.

M- RUCAS IS REAL!!!

R- Hey Maya can you tell louder? I don't think my dad heard you.

We all laughed, but something was off.

Maya

R- Maya what happened?

Her eyes went wide and she looked at me confused. I got up and took her hands.

R- Bay window.

We walked over to the baywindow and sat down. I took one look at her and I could tell it was bad.

R- Your hiding something from us. Tell me.

She avoided my gaze and dropped her head down.

M- I'm not hiding anything.

R- Maya I may have been gone for a while, but you are still my best friend. I know when there's something wrong. Tell me what it is so I can help you.

M- Riley you can't fix this.

R- Can I at least know so that I can try?

I could see the tears starting to form in her eyes. She dropped her head down again and the tears fell. I put two fingers under her chin and lifted her eyes to meet mine.

M- I don't want you to pity me. I don't want you to think of me differently.

R- There is nothing you could do that would ever change the fierce Amazon warrior I see before me.

M- I'm not the only Amazon warrior.

R- Maya?

M- Look at yourself Riley. You've been through so much and you still know what's happening with me. You're more of a worrier than I've been.

R- What happened?

M- My mom. She left me a note on the fridge a week ago. She said she needed time to think and she doesn't know if she'll be back.

Maya broke. My Amazon warrior broke.

M- I don't have anywhere to go. I do t have a family. I have no one.

T- Wrong Maya.

My mom. Oh no. She can't see these scars.

C- She's right. You're mom might have left, but that doesn't mean that we don't love and care about you too.

T- From now on you'll live with us. An adult leaving means you're an orphan and it looks like you need parents who really care about you.

R- How about a sister? We would finally be sisters like you wanted.

M- Are you serious?

C- Of course we are Maya. You were always family. Since the day you climbed through Riley's window and pretended to be her.

We all laughed for a minute. Maya and I stood up and walked over to them.

M- There is nothing I would love more than to have a real family. I want you to be my parents and I want Riley as my sister. I want Auggie as my brother also and I want that baby in your stomach to be my little sibling.