River Of Tears

A/N: Don't play the song above just yet.

Riley POV

As Lucas and walked hand in hand to our friends I saw a familiar face sending a death glare my way.

M- Finally. We've been waiting for you guys forever!

R- I had to remind Grams and Gramps about the babies' schedule and what not. They haven't seen the babies since their birth so I had to fill them in.

M- Okay fine you win. Let's just go to our lockers.

F- Sounds good.

The gang all walked towards their lockers but Lucas held me back.

R- Lucas?

L- Riley.

R- Come on. Every one is going to their lockers.

L- Can I say something?

R- Lucas, you're scaring me. What's wrong?

L- Riley ever since I met you I knew you were the one. When you fell on me lap I fell in love with you.

R- And I fell in love with you too. What's this about?

Lucas reached in his letterman jacket pocket and pulled something out.

L- Close your eyes.

I did and I felt him pick up my hand and slip something on it.

L- Open.

I opened my eyes and saw a ring on my hand. My eyes went wide.

R- Lucas?

R- Lucas?

L- It's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring.

I let out a breath of relief.

L- I promise that I will love you forever. Will you please accept this ring?

R- Are you an idiot?! Of course I will!!

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close as he could. We laughed and separated the kiss, our foreheads pressed against each other's.

Z- LETS GO LOVE BIRDS!!!

We let out another laugh. He snaked his arm around my shoulder and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I wrapped one arm around his waist and held his other arm with my left hand.