Chapter XI (Breakdown)

Rockefeller Center, April 10th 2016

Heirs of the Frontline is going really well. We're about to start shoot the second season.

And I got a call from Mr. Jacques saying that the second season shootings will take place at Los Angeles.

That's my hometown!

The departure will be tomorrow at 6 a.m.

Sam – I will miss you baby.

Elliott – I will miss you too baby. But it's my work. And I've got the chance to visit my hometown again.

Sam – I'm still sad that you described me as your friend on the Jimmy Fallon show.

Elliott – We talked about that already. The studio does know I'm bisexual and that I'm in a relationship but I have to be perceived as single. 

Elliott - So I will attract a lot of people to the show. You know the drill with fans thinking they get a chance with their idols.

Sam – That sounds ridiculous and really objectifying.

Elliott – Please stop! Don't get me started with this objectifying or sex symbol thing. 

Elliott - I know it's the trend to point out those things but we're lovers so you shouldn't do that. 

Elliott - I only have eyes for you and I'm only yours.

Elliott – Don't pull off a Dimaggio on me. I know that's exactly what you think you're doing.

Sam – What?!

Elliott – Yes, don't be surprised. I know you look at our relationship like you are Joe Dimaggio and I'm Marilyn Monroe. 

Elliott - But let me stop you there. I'm free to use my body and my appearance in my work and with my fans. 

Elliott - We're lovers but nobody belongs to nobody okay?!

Sam – Is this how you want our last hours to be like?!

Sam – Fighting?!

Elliott – No, of course not babe. I'm sorry I overreact too much. 

Elliott - But the studio puts this pressure on me that I have to be appealing to the audience. 

Elliott - And you're pressuring me to do otherwise only makes me more confused. I've even started to take anxiety pills again.

Sam – No, I will call the asylum. You're not supposed to get back to those.

Elliott – Call it then. If that's what you want. I don't know why then you released me from there.

Sam – You know what? I'm going for a walk and do not come after me. 

Sam - I'm tired of your bullshit. You're either always nagging or bragging. 

Sam - So I will take a time for myself. Bye!

Elliott – Go then! Bitch. You're always bragging too about that stupid movie of yours.

What an asshole, he is not supposed to tell me what or what not to do. 

I'm my own person, I have the right to do the heck I want to do. We're lovers but we don't own each other.

I guess this time on Los Angeles is going to help me. It's already dinner time and Sam hasn't arrived yet. 

I'm starting to feel guilty so I call his cellphone but he doesn't pick up. After six tries he finally picks up.