Chapter X (My 1st Talkshow)

Manhattan Upper West Side, May 24th 2016 

After I hung up the call. I go take a shower, dress myself and eat my breakfast. I have to meet Melvin Loomis at the Central Park. 

He's my publicist and he's the one who's going to take me to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". 

He's a great host and so funny. I guess I'm going to enjoy it. I will go with the flow.

While I'm at the shower I'm thinking what shall I answer and which type of questions will Jimmy Fallon ask me. 

I fear to stutter or not know what to say. Will it be just an interview or will I do some fun things like "Lip Sync Battle", "Ew!" or "Box of lies"?!

After finishing my shower and dressing up, I go make my breakfast and Sam is already up.

Sam - Good morning Elli.

Elliott - Good Morning Sammy. Why are we giving nicknames to each other at this time?

Sam - Why not?!

Elliott - Okay. Well I have to tell you some news.

Sam - Go ahead.

Elliott - I'm going to the Jimmy Fallon talk show. Oh my god.

Sam - Oh really. That's amazing. I'm sure you will kick it. 

Sam - I wish I could be there but I have the movie shootings today.

Elliott - Oh thank you. I will miss you. I'm so nervous and it would help me have a familiar face there.

Sam - You'll be alright. I've got to go. 

Sam - I'm going to rush into the bathtub, dress myself and leave the house without eating.

Elliott - That's not healthy.

Sam - Show business is not healthy.

Elliott - Okay honey.

Sam goes to the shower. I call Melvin and tell him to go to Central Park. 

Elliott (on the phone)- Hi Melvin, it's me Elliott.

Elliott (on the phone)- I'm good, thank you. How are you today?

Elliott (on the phone) - That's nice to know sweetie. So I would like for us to meet at Central Park then I'll lead you to my house.

Elliott (on the phone) - Yes I'm going there now. See ya in a moment, buh bye.

Elliott - Sam, I'm leaving honey. I have to meet Melvin he is coming here. I hope you're okay with that since this is your house.

Sam (shouting) - Elli, it's our house. So it's alright.

Elliott - Okay bye, see you later love.

Here I am going to Central Park to meet my publicist that is going to take me to a talk show. It's going to be the second time I will appear on national television. 

The pilot was a success.

I arrive at Central Park and I'm overwhelmed by Melvin and his crew.

Melvin Loomis - Hey Elliott!

Elliott (I say in a confused way) - Hi?! Who are all this people?

Melvin Loomis - This is the makeup, wardrobe and hair stylists. 

Melvin Loomis - I do marketing of you, I create a public image of you but it's with their help. 

Melvin Loomis - They are Jacquie, Toulouse and Jeffrey.