Chapter III (Mind Control)

Midtown Manhattan, May 2nd 2016

I've been getting worse and worse everyday.

It isn't supposed to be this way. I should get better.

My doctor was replaced by and old doctor who's more wicked that the one before.

I've been dreaming so vivid things that I'm found by the nurses in the wings of the asylum.

Doctor Amaranth – You're a very sick boy Jordan.

Says the doctor as I didn't know that already, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

If I wasn't sick why would I be in here?

Doctor Amaranth – Today we're going to have a very tiring day. We're starting a new therapy.

Doctor Amaranth – Well a mix of different therapies. We want you to get better and go back to NYU.

Jordan – What?! NYU?

Jorda – I was studying in NYU?

Doctor Amaranth – Yes you where.

Doctor Amaranth – You don't remember that?!

Jordan – No, actually I can only remember a play I was the lead role.

Jordan – A theatre version of the Swan Lake ballet.

Doctor Amaranth – Okay we have to work on bringing back your memories.

Doctor Amaranth – You repressed them. But we know how to bring them again.

Jordan – Thank you doctor.

Doctor Amaranth – So now we're going to do electroconvulsive therapy.

Doctor Amaranth – Okay?!

Jordan – Okay.

What can I answer. If I say no they still take me there, so.

Here they forced me to get out of my bed and walk to the electroconvulsive therapy room.

I lay in the bed without them telling me too. I'm just used to it right now.

They restraint my limbs and put the rubber mouth trap on my mouth.

Turn on the machine, the sounds start to get in my brain , I know what's coming.

They put the electrodes on each side of head.

On my temples to be more accurate.

The shocks start to run through my body, my vision becomes blurry. I shake a lot and I have a seizure.

The seizure it's the climax of the therapy.

With it I start to feel dizzy and like my body is floating.

Like I'm out of my body and wandering through the room.

I hear the doctor telling me to follow Elliott.

He knows about Elliott?

Elliott finally appears and I follow him, always floating through air.

I arrive at a room where there's a lot of cages, and a tank.

The doctor tells the nurses to drown me.

Is this a real therapy?!

A hefty nurse comes and restraints my arms behind my back and puts my head in the tank full of water.

She leaves me there for a few seconds. Then pulls out my head of the tank.

She does this fifteen times. I guess it's supposed to be an almost drowning therapy.