Chapter IX (Trailer/On Air)

Manhattan Upper West Side, May 22nd 2016

After a full day of shootings, I walk the block to the subway and take it to go home.

My phone is full of messages and lost calls. From Sam and from Christopher.

Now I'm worried because even though I like to seduce guys I'm loyal to Sam. 

And I'm worried that one day Sam will look at my phone and see the messages Christopher has been sending me.

I'm really happy, this show is bringing a lot of joy. And it's going on air tomorrow. 

If we hit 9 million of views then we can shoot more episodes. I'm thinking that this show should run by four seasons. Maybe five. 

Melvin is trying to find shows like Ellen and Jimmy Fallon from me to appear in them. 

Yes it is too soon, but publicists always think forward, into the future. 

They don't think that the show won't be a hit, that their clients are boring and can't make a good public image.

I'm nervous because I never been in a talk show so I it's going to be really awkward.

I finally arrive at home, I unlock the door and enter I'm really tired. I go take a shower. 

It's very silent in here. Isn't Sam at home?! 

I take my shower and go dress my bed underwear. I bought a salad in the way home so I'm going to eat it and go to sleep.

This salad is really tasty as I'm finishing my meal and throwing the package to the trash, Sam arrives. 

He's really tired, I can see in his face.

Elliott – Hey sweetie. How was your day?

Sam – Tiring. The actress who's playing Audrey is having a mental collapse from working too much. 

Sam - She's forgetting her lines, arrives late at the shootings and is taking a lot of pills. 

Sam - I don't know if my movie is about Audrey Hepburn anymore. It seems like it's turning into Marilyn Monroe.

Elliott – Oh, that sucks. Maybe you could take a day off. 

Elliott - Working too much for too long does stress the brain.

Sam – I guess you're right but we're falling a month before schedule. 

Sam - The movie is already over the budget we set. The premiere was supposed to be in the end of this month. 

Sam - I'm dying.

Elliott – Hey it's gonna be alright, trust me. 

Elliott - A day off will give you all the peace of mind you need.

Sam kisses me.

Sam – What would I do without you my love?

Elliott – Probably the same but just without an amazing partner.

Sam – Aren't you too in your head?!

Elliott – I'm being realistic. I love you so much.

Sam – I love you too. It's just a pity we can't marry.

Elliott – Not this talk again. I already told you I'm not thinking of marrying. 

Elliott - I don't think that putting the law between our relationship is going to be good for us. 

Elliott - Why do we need the validation from the law to show we are a real couple?

Elliott – We are a real couple. We don't need to follow the prehistorical ritual.