~The 100 Days Game~

I am a freak, for anything with feels. <3 Huehuehue.
_____________________

*Edited*

[ANGST] (Just a lil warning)

"Ughhh I'm so freaking bored.." I said with a sigh. Putting my hands over my face, and dramatically act as if I was dead.

Well, I feel dead right now.

"I wish I had someone to hang out with.." Loneliness crept up your spine. But as you were sitting next to a tree, your eyes landed on Kaito, walking to you.

"Aye Y/N-chan! Lovely weather?" He greeted me with a cheeky smile, and waved.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"Hey, why are you alone here?" He looked around to see if there was anyone accompanying me.

"It's not like I have anything to do, plus this is my favorite spot to gaze upon the open area. It's beautiful."

"Really?" Kai sat next to me. Our backs behind the tree, and me and him were side-to-side. He was also gazing with
me.

"Whoa, I didn't know this
would be that beautiful." His eyes were full of wonderment.

"Mhm." I sighed, feeling relaxed.

After awhile, we chatted. Telling each other stories, memories, favorite movies, etc.

We got bored, so Kai decided we should play a game.

"Mk, how do we play?" I asked curiously.

"Eheh..you see..it's simple.." He blushed furiously. He scratched the back of his head and smiled nervously.

"You have to be my girlfriend for 100 days. And I'll be your boyfriend for 100 days as well. Whoever falls in love first AND confesses, loses."

"I'm on!" I felt confident, that I would win.

He smiles genuinely, seeing as I punch the air with my fist.

"Day #1." He told me.

* * *

*Day #1*

"What'd you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, I heard there was a movie downtown. Wanna come with me?" He asked, giving me a crooked smile.

"Sure." I blushed, but I smiled.

Maybe this is a start of something new.

* * *

*Day #43*

We went down to the beach. I was really excited, as this is my first time going to a beach.

He grabs my hand, and we run towards the sand.

We made sand-castles, found a lot of sea-shells, and splashed each other.

During the sun-set, we shared our first kiss. It was magical.

I might have fallen for him..

But I won't lose the game!

* * *

*Day #63*

We went up a mountain, and star-gazed. The night was luminous and beautiful.