~Too Busy To Spend Some Time With You~

Let's just admire this kawaii chibi fanart of Kaito-kun.

Welp..

BACK TO THE STORY!

e-e I'm sick, tired, grumpy, and hungry. I'm not in a mood for a riddle. The line to the buffet just keeps on growing, and it's gonna drive me insane.

- - -

It was always like this.

I'd wake up, just to find he wasn't next to me. So I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I'd do the usual routine.

Eat, clean, sleep, watch tv, read, etc.

But at the end of the day, he goes home and crawls into bed. Not even bothering to say hi to me.

I sneak in bed, next to his side.

"Good night Kai-kun." I would say, in countless nights.

I would hear nothing in return.

And the cycle continues. I see him nowhere by my side, and my day goes on.

This routine goes by days.

Days turn into weeks.

Weeks turn into months.

But I don't bother to say anything.

I never spend time with him, and it's not fair.

When he first asked me out, I felt wanted, special, needed.

But the feeling diminished as time passed by.

He never looks me in eye anymore.

He never asks me if we could watch a movie anymore.

He never says "I love you," anymore.

What did I do to deserve this?

I loved him cus he made me feel all that.

But can't he back it all up?..

So I just thought of an idea.

If he won't make a move, then I will.

So it's already night, and by the time 11:30 pm strikes, he comes home.

I heard the keys and the locks unlock.

I checked the clock and it's 11:29 pm.

He opens the door.

His face is extremely tired, and is in need of sleep. His eyes were full of bags, and he was carrying a suitcase that seemed like he stuffed paperwork, since there was some trying to escape the suitcase of death.

"Hey welcome home!" I said. I hugged him and grabbed his suitcase for him.

"Yeah." He said. He locks the door, and puts the coat on the rack.

"Hey Kai?" I said, putting the suitcase at the table, and looking down.

"Yeah?" He answered reluctantly.

Sweat trickled down my forehead, I was nervously shaking, and I was playing with my fingers.

"D-Do you wanna call a day off tomorrow and..you know.. spend some time together?" I smiled.

"No I'm gonna have to pass, sorry Y/N. I got paperwork to submit tomorrow, then I gotta show this newbie around, because she doesn't know where her office or the bathroom is, then I gotta attend to an important meeting..." He just kept listing a to-do list. What he had to do tomorrow was an endless nightmare.

Then he finally summed it up and said..

"I'm tired Y/N. I'm too busy to spend some time with you." He said sluggishly, and walked upstairs, heading to our room.

Before he took another step, I tugged his arm.

"You never have time for me." I looked down, so he wouldn't see me crying.

His eyes were wide open, because he knew I was hurt inside.

He pulled me in, for a hug. He put his forehead against mine.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry I made you feel this way. I never meant to hurt you..I just didn't want us to live in some shitty ass streets. I guess I could spend at least a day off, with you tomorrow." He wiped my tears off, and smiled.

He kissed my forehead and move upwards, resulting his chin on top of my head.

We stayed like this in what seemed like forever.

In my opinion we did at least, and it felt amazing to have him open up to you again..

"I forgive you, Baka. It's nice to have you back again.." So we both held hands to go upstairs, and went to bed.

We went under the blankets, and tangled our legs together.

"Hey Y/N..?" Kai said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Just so you know..my love for you is engraved in my heart.." he snuggled his head onto my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"My heart belongs to you too."

Then we slept, and after I made a move today, he promised me that he would at least spend some time with me in any way possible.

- - -

What kind of shitty ass chapter was this?!

YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER THAN MY LOUSY WRITINGS.

GOMENASAI T~T...

I WAS SO FUCKING HUNGRY TODAY!

I SURVIVED WITH A BAG OF CHIPS TODAY, AND MY MIND CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT.

;-;....

for those of you new to my book, my self esteem is very low, so this isn't new to the other readers. ;D