~ANGST COMPETITION~

Don't forget me..Please..

Mk Baka-OneShots . This is it. My ANGST. I hope you're ready. Because I actually gave effort into this chapter. The last chapter I made was to fuel my boredom, in other words, fun. Enjoy it
Baka-chan~! Ehe.
_____________________

*Unedited*

-Your POV-

In the kitchen, Kai's making some brownies. First he grabbed the ingredients.

He headed to the cabinets, then to the pantry, and then..

On top of the fridge.. has the cookbook.

Kai was just about to get my cooking book, when suddenly..

I ambushed Kai with my arms, covering his eyes from behind.

"Guess who it is!" I said in a squeaky voice. But no matter how hard I try. It'll always add up to me.

"Hm." Kai pretended to think for awhile. Tapping his chin with his hand.

"Oh I know! Y/N-chan!" Kai chuckled.

"You're so smart, Kai." I rolled my eyes, taking my hands off his face. I pecked him on the cheek, but he pouted.

"That's not enough, I only get a peck?" He pouted.

"Pfft." I cupped his face and kissed him deeply, this time.
Then soon, we separated and focused on the cooking.

"Now I'll get your cookbook, and You'll get the sugar."

"Mk." I said. But I realized where the cookbook is.

"Kai.. You'll hurt yourself. Do you need any help or lift..?" I seemed worried. From my point of view, it seemed high.

But meh, Kai did this a lot of times. And not once has Kai fallen off the stool.

"Nah, just get the sugar. It's in my backpack, which is lying down on the couch. I bought the sugar, yesterday."  Kai smiled.

"I thought maybe we can bake brownies together." Kai blushed. My eyes widened, but soon softened my expression. I smiled genuinely.

He suddenly hugged me real tight. "And this is why I find you so adorable and loving, Y/N. I love you.~"

"Love you too, Sherlock. Now put me down!" I giggled. Then I flicked his forehead, so he could put me down.

"Yes, your highness." He rolls his eyes, puts me down, and rubs his forehead, because I might've flicked it too hard. He winks and blows me a kiss, then sprints off to get the stool.

"Be careful okay?!" I yelled back at him.

"Yeah mum!"

I chuckle to myself, because he always acts like a child, when it comes to me. I like that side of him, but I also like his yandere, if you know what I mean.

I went to the living room, to get the sugar.

I grabbed the sugar..but I heard a sudden screech.

Kai's foot slipped on the top of the stool, while retrieving the cookbook.

"FUCK!" Kai lost balance totally, and hit his head on the floor, losing conscience.

"Kai?!" I dropped the sugar and headed to the kitchen.

- - -

"Oh my god..HOLD ON..!" I covered my mouth with my hands and panicked.