~Look-Alike (Part 1)~

=3= Mk, riddle time my kohai's.

What do these words have in common?

-Potato
-Revive
-Grammar
-Uneven
-Banana

1) ANGST?

2) Sweet/Cheesy?

3) Marriage?

4) Save Me/My Hero?

5) Date?

6) Yandere? (Plz don't xD)

7) Future?

8) Your choice/plot?

9) Jealousy?

10) Cute?

11) Proposal?

Don't forget to vote and comment! (/'w')/
__________________

-Your POV-

*Slap*

"How could you?! You don't love me! I should've known it was too good to be true!" I yelled at him. I started grabbing my coat and purse, and the car keys.

"Y/N, please..let me explain.. It's not what you think.." Kai pleaded. He grabbed me by the arm, and looked at me. He was staring deeply into my soul.

"That's what they ALL say. You explained enough, you jerk." I yanked my arm away from him, and opened the door knob.

"After all, you loved me because I look like her." I wiped away the tears, he didn't deserve them. I walked away.

He and my sister did belong together. I shouldn't have meddled into their business. I should've left how things were. I should've left him with her.

But no.

I couldn't. He was heartbroken by my bitch ass sister. Apparently, she crossed the line. Again.. She cheated on him, for a famous and rich guy.

Kai couldn't let go of her, and I see that now. He dated me, because I reminded him of her. He loved me because I sounded like her. He loved me because I acted like her. It's all because I'm HER sister.

He didn't love me, because I was me.

It wasn't true love, it was a diversion. To actually think, I found my prince.

And this event had to occur on my birthday.

Well, fuck this bullshit. I'm done.

(Author-Chan: 🖕🏻😂🖕🏻 Fuck this shit, I'm out. [I sorry, I had to.])

Done with love.

But..

Why does it hurt so damn much?..

* * *

-Flashback; Kai's POV-

Today, I'm gonna surprise Y/N-chan! She'll be amazed!