An Evil Plot

Up in the night sky, past the moon, past a sign pointing to Moron Mountain, there was a scary-looking planet theme park called Moron Mountain.

An alien boy and his dad are blasted from the ride, that they were on and crashed landed on the ground. They were a little bum down, but unhurt.

Alien Kid: Let's get out of here Dad, this stinks. Don't bring me here anymore, right?

Unknown to either of them, the alien boy and his dad were being watched on a surveillance cameras by Swackhammer, the owner of the theme park, who turns off the TV after listening to what he overheard. He was surround by his Nerdluck henchmen. Five of them were colored orange, red, blue, green, and purple. The short chubby, orange one is Pound, the tall 'special', blue one is Blanko, the tiny red one is Nawt, the green one is Bang, and the purple one is Bupkus.

Swackhammer: Are you listening?! Did you hear him? Did you hear?! That little brat is right. I've told you once!, if I told you a thousand, thousand, THOUSAND, THOUSAND, THOUSAND TIMES! WE NEED NEW ATTRACTIONS!

Nerdlucks: RIGHT!

Swackhammer: New ones!

Nawt: Ah-huh.

Swackhammer: Get it?

Nawt: (Filing Swackhammer's nails) Yeah, big shiny new things. Yeah.

Bang: Absolutely sir. (Bupkus licking Swackhammer's sandals)

Pound: Ah, don't listen to them, sir. Customers are just whiners.

Swackhammer: Look at me! (flips on lighter) Look at me and listen! The customer is always right!

As he spoke, he lit the lighter on Pound's butt, causing him to scream and run off the table.

Nerdlucks: Right!

Swackhammer: The customer is always right! (Smokes cigar) Always.

Green drool fell from his mouth and splattered on Blanko's head, who gave a disgusted moan.

Nerdlucks: RIGHT!

Swackhammer: (Walked towards window) Ok, we need something. We need something...(Hand smacks Nerdlucks from behind) Nutty.

Nawt: Nutty!

Swackhammer: Something wacky.

Nawt: Wacky!

When Swackhammer sat down on his desk, he sat on his TV remote, turning on the little TVs.

Swackhammer: We need something...something...something...something...we need something-

Bukpus: Looney? Oops.

Nawt: (Points to the TVs) Looney, thank you.

Swackhammer: Looney?

Swackhammer turned around to see Looney Tunes playing on his TVs. One with Tweety Bird giving Sylvester the cat an electrical shock, one with Daffy shouting at Elmer Fudd, another Wile E. Coyote blasting off on a rocket downhill, and another with Bugs Bunny massaging Elmer's head. Seeing the Looney Tunes gave Swackhammer an idea to save his theme park.

Swackhammer: YES! LOONEY! YES! Now you're talking! Looney! Looney, that's it! That's the word I was looking for! Looney! Get the Looney Tunes!

Bupkus: (Cheerleader jump) LOONEY TUNES!

Swackhammer: Bring them here-

Blanko: Excuse me, sir? Just noticing, sir. They're from Earth. What if they can't come?

Swackhammer: What did you say? What if they can't come?

He reached down and grabbed Blanko. An evil grin appeared on his face.

Swackhammer: Make 'em.

Blanko: (Mutters) Cool.

Swackhammer: MAKE 'EM!

Swackhammer and his Nerdluck henchmen cackled wickedly. Capturing the Looney Tunes and forcing them to work at his theme park would be perfect.