A Wish Granted

Sophie ran as fast she can to get far away from Katharine.

As she reached the rabbit hole, her legs gave out and she fell on stomach. She then laid there for a moment, before she began to sob. Sophie just wanted to forget about the whole ordeal, all the bullying that she suffered over the years, hoping that everything would be Ok, but Katharine's words were still in her head, and that made her sob harder.

Sophie: (Sobbing) W-Why? What h-have I-I done t-to deserve this c-cruel fate?!

Sophie laid there for a couple more moments, before she sat up on her knees, reached up, wiped her tears away, and lowered her hands back on her lap. She then looked up at the sky for a moment before closing her eyes,

Sophie: I just wish people would like to be my friend, and for people to appreciate me for all my hard work.

There is an old saying 'Be careful, what you wish for,' because no sooner did Sophie said those words, a rope popped up from the rabbit hole and lassoed her arms. Sophie's eyes snapped open and gasped as she found herself yanked through the hole.

In the tunnel of the rabbit hole, Sophie was pulled deeper into the underground while she was screaming. Up ahead, she saw the Warner Brothers portal. She closed her eyes as she was squeezing right through it, and because of her closed eyes. She did not see the sparkles that shimmered around her, transforming her. Sophie fell through the sky and landed in Looney Tune Land with a big thud that shook the ground, briefly.

Yosemite Sam was the reason, that Sophie was dragged down into Looney Tune Land as he reeled back the rope, he used to pull the young lady into the cartoon world. Sophie stood up, shaken and dizzy from the fall. She was seeing birds for a minute for a minute, when she saw Bugs standing under the tree, greeting them.

Bugs: Uh, look out for that first step, kid. It's a real lulu.

Sophie: (Confused) Bugs?

Bugs: Eh, you were expecting maybe the Easter Bunny? Also welcome to Looney Tune Land, kiddo.

Sophie looked around and she was in awe. Everything around her was cartoonish. She began to smile and laugh in joy, the sound of her laugh made a soft smile appeared on Bugs' face, she was so very broken earlier, but now her inner child is released. He decided to point out one more thing to her.

Bugs: Also, look at yourself.

Sophie was confused, but when she looked down at herself and gasped. She was still wearing her clothes, but she saw fur on her arms. She looked down at her reflection in puddle of water. She saw a grey wolf with green eyes and brown hair staring back at her.

Sophie: (Shocked and in awe) I'm a cartoon.

At that moment, Elmer Fudd looked out of a barber shop with Foghorn.

Elmer: Oh, look! Is that her?

Sylvester: (From a manhole) Oh boy!

Granny: Isn't she beautiful?

Taz: (Comes out of a mailbox) Basketball!

High up in a tree in his nest, Tweety looked down and saw the newcomer.

Tweety: I tawt I taw...I did; I did see a wulf.

The Looney Tunes surrounded Sophie with looks of interest.

Porky: P-P-Pardon me, but we're s-s-so happy to have you here at such d-d-difficult times.

Foghorn: Young lady, I say, young lady. Welcome to Looney Tune Land!

Sophie: (Smiles kindly) Thank you.

Granny: So, this is the young lady that you have been telling everyone about, Bugs?

Bugs: (Munching on a carrot) Eh, that's right. Meet Sophie.

Pepe: Bonjour Mademoiselle.

Sylvester: (Pushes Pepe away) Beat it, stinky! (To Sophie) Excuse me, mam. New to these parts?

Before Sophie could say anything, Sylvester was shoved to the side, and when Sophie saw who it was, she blushed. Standing in front of her was none other then her little crush, Wile E. Coyote. He held his hand out for her to shake. A shock went through their bodies as Sophie shook it shyly, with her head down, but glanced up at him with a blush still on her face.

But then, the moment was broken. When Roadrunner speared, pushing Wile aside, checking out Sophie, and then he made a meep meep in her face.

Sophie: (Giggles) Hello to you too.

Taz and Speedy looked over the wolf girl. Speedy took off his hat, and bowed to her like a gentleman while Taz gave her some flowers. But then, Daffy arrived, shoving the toons aside, and was wearing a doctor outfit to check up on wolf girl.

Daffy: Back up! Let the doctor take a look.

He pulled a lever, and Sophie was shot right in the sky in a chair and stopped in midair.

Daffy: Oops. A little high.

Sophie: (Gulps) Oh boy

Daffy: Going down!

He pulled down the lever and Sophie fell down screaming and land back on the ground. The toons held up score cards at her landing.

Daffy: So, what do you say, we go for a little spin?

He spun the chair around, making the wolf feel dizzy. Daffy looked through Sophie's ear to see if they were clear.

Daffy: Now let's see what we got inside here.

Bugs: (From the other side of Sophie's ear) Yodelayheehoo!

Then Daffy placed a thermometers in Sophie's mouth.

Daffy: Say ah!

The thermometer exploded and he stamped her forehead that says 'A-OK.'

Daffy: Alright! She's okay!

Sophie giggled as she rubbed the stamp on her forehead. After she was done, She turned to Bugs, who was standing right next to her.

Sophie: So Bugs, I been meaning to ask you. Why didn't you show up yesterday, and why did you bring me here?

Bugs: Why, I thought you'd never ask. You see these aliens came from outer space and want to make us slaves for their theme park. Eh, what do we care; they're little. So we challenged them to a basketball game. But then they show up and they ain't so little; THEY'RE HUGE! We need to beat these guys, because they're talking about slavery. They'll make us do stand-up comedy, the same jokes every night for all eternity. We're gonna be locked up like wild animals and be trotted out to perform in front of a bunch of low-brow, bug-eyed, fat-headed, humor challenged aliens! Eh, what I'm trying to say is: WE NEED YOUR HEEEELP!

Sophie: (Distressed) Whoa! What?! I'm not that good, Bugs?!

Bugs: I've been watching you. I watched you play in the park, and at home.

Sophie: (Shakes her head) Bugs. I don't think I'm any good.

Bugs: Right, and I've quit being a Shakespearean actor. (Holds up a rabbit skull)

Sophie: (Conflicted) Bugs. I-I...I don't know.

Bugs wraps a arm around Sophie's shoulders.

Bugs: (Speaks softly) Do you really want us to be gone forever? Your childhood heroes? Me? Even You-Know-Who?

For a minute, Sophie was pondering about her answer.