•|#2|•

Riley's pov

So maya and I got to school and we spotted a particular group of boys on the bench. " hello boys." I said looking at all of them with a bright smile. " hi riley, oh wow you cut your hair." Zay said first." Hey maya. How you doin?" "I'm alright"  "Well hello ladies how are you doing today on this fine mornin?" Lucas said in his country accent.

"We're doin just fine thank you mr friar." I said in my country voice. " sup huckleberry!!" Maya said after I spoke. " why hello there ms. Maya Penelope hart. How you doing to day??" "I'm doin fine why thank you!" After she said that she started laughing.

I looked at farkle and said "hi sparkley farkley!!" "Hello smiley riley!" I smiled and I could see maya whispering to Lucas and Zay. When she stopped whispering they looked at us. They were all smiling. " what's y'all's first class??"

"Science" we all said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. "Well let's go so we can get good seats." I said walking away. I started walking and farkle came to my side and he started a conversation. "How was your summer?""same as always. boring!"

I started laughing and so did he. "How about you?" He looked at me with his cute smile. "Well I did nothing productive. I was just thinking of one particular girl." I looked at him and then looked away. " and who may that be? May I ask?" "Well that I can't say"

"Why?" "Because this girl doesn't know I like her." "Ohh.But why can't you tell me?" "Well because I know you'll tell maya." "I am hurt that you think I'll just go and tell maya""I'm sorry but it's pretty much true." "Ok.whatever minkus." I said kinda hurt.

I only called farkle, minkus when I was mad. I started walking faster and went straight to the classroom. I sat down in the middle. Maya and Lucas sat on my right side and Zay and Sarah on my left. Everyone filled in the seats except the one next to me.

That left farkle no choice to sit next to me. I wasn't really happy. I knew farkle liked this girl. And I know this girl isn't me. I'm pretty sure this girl was isadora smackle. He sat down and I just put my head down the whole time.

When the bell rang I went straight to my next class which was math. I went in and sat down. I was kinda early. Maya, Lucas, Zay, and Farkle came in. The tables were set in tables of 5 so the whole group sat with me. Zay was infront of me facing side ways.

I was on zays right side. Then maya sat next to me, then Lucas , and farkle sat infront of Lucas. The whole time I just talked to maya. I told maya what farkle told me and she got excited."oh my gosh honey that can be you!"
"How?!" "Because he didn't wanna tell you"

"Well he did tell me that if he told me that I would go straight to you and tell you." Yeahh I just realized it was true."honey, don't worry deep down I know it's you" "really?" "Yes, now let's finish this work so we can continue talking!" With that we finished our work.

We finished our work and maya and I just continued to talk. When we were talking I noticed farkle looking at me. I looked at him and smiled then turned away. Maya noticed and she smiled. "What's wrong honey?" She said kinda worried. "What do you mean?"

"Your crying. Are you ok?" I touched my face and I felt tears. By this time the entire table was looking at me. Farkle was the most concerned. " oh.... I'm fine" I lied. I excused myself from the class and ran to the restroom. What's wrong with me? Is it my clothes? The way I looked? I stayed for 3 minutes then went back to class.

As I walk back I see dad in the hall way. He looks at me and comes towards me."what's wrong sweety?""oh it's nothing. I just poked my eye and I went to the restroom and I'm walking back to class." "Ok well I'm gonna be in my class. Bye sweety." Phew that was close

I got back to class and maya was talking to Lucas. I sat back down and they looked at me. "Are you ok sweetheart?" Maya asked. "Yeah...I'm alright" I looked at her and smiled for a split second and looked away. There was 2 minutes till class ends.

I put all my stuff in my bag and just waited for class to end. I didn't even bother talking to anybody. I just put my head down. I just realized I still dress like I was in middle school. Everyone dresses differently now. Maya dresses like a complete normal girl and I look like a rainbow threw up on me. Well today I was wearing black because maya suggested it but usually I wear colorful things. I need to change my style.