•|#4|•

Riley's pov - next day

I got up and went to my closet. I grabbed my butt jeans and a plain tshirt that was a bit on the tight side. I grabbed some black converse. I put them on and I looked in the mirror and you could see my curves perfectly.

I went to the bathroom and put on mascara and red lipstick. I looked in the mirror one last time and went to get breakfast. I got there and I sat down and mom and dad looked surprised. "What?" I asked "you changed your style. I hope your still smiley riley?"

"Of course I'm smiley riley. I've always been." "I'm glad you decided to change your style."
After eating maya came and I got up and she looked shocked. "What. Happened?" " I'll tell you later. BYE MOM.SEE YOU LATER DAD!" I closed the door

"Maya I wanted to change my style because I have had the same style since the 7th grade! It was time for a change." She smiled at how my I looked. "I like that your hair is naturally straight. You don't have to straighten it." "Sometimes it's a curse!"

"Haha. Riley I have a question" "yes peaches" " did you change your style because you wanted farkle to notice you?" "Maybe... But he said he was gonna tell me who he likes anyways." "HES GONNA TELL YOU!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!"

"Yeah but it'll probably be someone else" "you know what in gonna ask him who he likes. I'm tired of waiting!" "Maya n-" "YES RILEY!" "Fine but he's gonna tell you someone else. Were going in my jeep today I don't feel like getting on the subway today"

Maya turned around. "You never use your jeep." "I know but dad said if I don't use it then I won't have one in the future. So I gotta use it." "YAYYY!!! I've only rode in it once and that was last year when you got it." "Whatever. I'm gonna stop at Starbucks. Do you want something?"

"Yeahh. Wait what are you getting?" "The same as always! COTTON CANDY FRAP!!" I say excitedly. "Well then I'll get. The same" "oki doki" we got to Starbucks in 3 minutes because I live 2 blocks away. I ordered and we got our drinks and went to school.

"Are you nerves riles?" She said kinda worried. "YESS!" "Don't be I'll be right next to you. Plus we have every class together!" "Ok" we went in and I heard all kinds of guys whistling. I looked at maya and she just laughed. Nobody has ever done that before.

To me at least. We went to my and Maya's locker and grabbed our things. I dropped a book and picked it up and then I heard the whistling again. I got back up again and I looked red. "Peaches they're staring." "Hey you wanted to wear this!"

"I gotta get threw this. Oh my gosh farkle and the guys are coming." When she said that the guys came. "Wow riley. You've changed your style. I like it!" Farkle said first. I blushed and maya noticed. I think farkle noticed too because he started smiling.

"Damn riley you look finer than a sharp needle" Zay said looking at me up and down.
I blushed and farkle glared at him. Maya noticed and she whispered something to Lucas and Lucas smiled. "Hey farkle can I talk to you for a minute!" He broke his gaze with Zay.

"Huhh?" "Can. I. Talk. To. You. For. A. Minute?" "Oh umm yeah." They walked away and Lucas and Zay just looked at me. "Riley is it just me or did you change your style for farkle?" "Is it really that oblivious?" "To be honest. Yes!!"

"Really?! Do y'all know anything else?"I asked very concerned "well all I know is that farkle likes you." Zay said out of the blue. My head shot towards him and so did Lucas's . "What!!" "Ohh I wasn't supposed to tell you that" "dude we promised that we wouldn't tell her!"

Lucas said smacking Zay on the back of his head. "Are you serious?he likes me?" Lucas sighed "....yes" "oh my!!! This is real now." "Yup. Do you like him back?" "Honestly I really do. I thought he didn't like me. He told me he liked a particular girl but never told me who."

"Well now you know" with that I squealed and I hugged both Lucas and Zay. They laughed and just shakes there heads.
I let go of them and maya and farkle came back. When they came back it was 3 minutes to get to class.

We ran to dad's class because it was b day and sat down and we were all breathing rapidly. We sat there for a good 2 minutes breathing rapidly. Dad came in and he just looked at us like we were crazy.

Maya's pov
I had just asked farkle to talk to me. We walked to the hole. "Farkle I need to ask you something." "Ok " " do you like riley? Like, like her like her?" "To be honest, I have had a huge crush on her since the 1st grade. I know I told you both that I've loved you since the 1st grade but I meant it. But when I told riley that I felt a real connection."

"Aww farkle. You know she likes you back!" His smile grew 100% percent more than it was earlier. "Really?" "YESS!! Didn't you realize that she changed her style for you?!" " no I thought she changed her style because she got tired of it!"

"No she changed for you. You can totally tell her jeans are butt jeans that make your butt look wayyyyy bigger than it really is!" " oh really?" "YESS!" "Oh wow" "so are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" "I want to but I don't know how to ask her!"

"I'll help you. After school today get a bouquet of red roses and one white rose. I will get a lot of people to hand riley roses and when she has a full bouquet you come out with the white rose and you ask her!" "Wow maya you seemed to have planned this very well!"

"I saw the idea on Pinterest." "Alright. Would it be a plus if I got her a promise ring?" "Oh my gosh YESS!!" "Ok. Now let's go back to te group." They left the whole and we walked back. I saw riley hug Lucas and Zay and I'm guessing made farkle tense. "Ugh maya I feel kinda jealous"

"Aww farkle that's so sweet. Now I know you really like her!" I said to him in an excited voice. "Alright let's go back to the group."
"Ok" we walked back and riley smiled at farkle. She looked at the time and she said "oh shit we gotta go to class!"

We started running to our class with mr Mathews. We sat down and we were breathing rapidly. Mr Mathews came in and he looked at us like we were crazy and said"i don't even wanna know" and he continued with class.