•|#7|•

Riley's pov
Time lapse: 1 year later
_______________________________

Today is our graduation and I had just found out I was pregnant with Farkles baby. I was extremely scared. All I know is that my dad is going to kill him. I wrote farkle a note and made one for everyone . Both farkle and I were valedictorian and salutatorian so we both had a speech.

After we did your speech. They made us throw our caps into the air. But farkle and I just looked at each other and we kissed when everyone threw there caps. We hugged each other and we both said "we made it!!" I am so glad it's over.

After the entire ceremony I gathered everyone to a little park down the street from the place we graduated from and I passed them the notes. They were on one side of the little playground and I was on the other on a swing. I yelled for everyone to read it.

Farkles said "Your going to be a dad"
Maya's said "your gonna be a godmother"
Lucas's said "your gonna be a godfather"
Zays said "your going to be an uncle.
Auggies said "your going to be an uncle"
Moms said "your going to be a grandma"
And last but not least
Dad's said "your going to be a grandpa"

They all opened them up and they looked at me in shocked. Farkle ran to me and hugged me for a really long time. "I cannot believe this. I'm going to be a dad..." He had tears in his eyes. "Aww farkle. Yeah your going to be a wonderful dad!"

"And you'll be a wonderful mom!" And we kissed. Maya and mom were crying and both Lucas and Zay were smiling. Dad on the other hand looked angry. "Cory don't be upset. They're adults now. They can do whatever they please."

"I know honey but I just don't riley to grow up. She's still my little girl." " aww dad I'll always be your little girl. But I'm 19. I have to grow up sometime. Why not now?" "Your right sweety." "Minkus!" "Yes sir?"

"Like I've told you before. Take care of my daughter." " I will sir. That's an eternal promise." " good" I turned to maya who was still crying. "Oh maya. Come here." Maya came towards her and gave her a long hug. "I'm going to the baby's god mother?"

"Yes peaches!" "I have something to say to you and farkle. Well a couple weeks ago I found out Lucas and I were going to have a baby and now that I'm the baby's godmother and Lucas is the god father. Why not have you guys as the baby's god parents."

"Oh my god maya. Were going to be parents." "Yeah. Farkle are you ok with being a godparent?" "Hell yeah I am." They all laughed. "Hey auggie are excited to be an uncle?" I asked him and he looked up and me and smiled. "Yeah I really am"

"How about you Zay? Are you excited?" "Like farkle said 'hell yeah I am." I got up from the swing and pulled everyone into a hug. "I'm so glad you all are ok with this." "Of course!!" After all that Zay finally spoke.

"Ok so I have been seeing someone lately and I'm pretty sure you guys haven't heard from her in a really long time and I just wanted to tell you who it is." "Ok tell us." "I've been seeing isadora smackle" Farkles face dropped. " are you serious?"

I grabbed Farkles hand and pulled him away from the group. "What the hell is wrong with you?" "Nothing it's just I didn't expect him to be with smackle" "oh really because it seemed to me that you were angry because you have feelings for her. Do you?"

"Of course not, the only person I've been in love with is you. I've only loved you." "How will I know for sure your telling me the truth?" "Like this." And he kissed me passionately. He's never kissed me like that before.

" I'm sorry. It's just I don't feel comfortable with smackle." "Baby I know but this is for Zay. He hasn't had a girlfriend since Vanessa. He's happy." "I'm sorry" "it's ok farkle. Just stay calm." "Ok. I'm sorry baby. I love you and the baby!" "I love you too and the baby!"

Farkle grabbed my hand and told me "come on." We walked back and we sat back done on the swing. "Ok so this is my last announcement and it's about me and smackle." Farkle tightened his grip on my hand.

I looked at farkle and he smiled at me. "So the news is.......were getting married!" Oh wow!! Zay is finally gonna be in a serious relationship. "Wow Zay that's great!" We all gave him a hug. "How long have you guys been engaged?" I asked quite curious.

"Since the beginning of the second semester of school. I proposed on valentines day." "Aww that's so romantic" maya mom and I said. Farkle looked at me and smiled. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." I looked at him and said" I know baby but just think. Well have a little farkle or little riley running around" I said with a smile "I know!" Farkle said

"So when is the wedding?" I asked. "Well we were thinking December 19th." "That would be perfect Zay. That's great." "Yeah. Thank you for your support. Riley and maya I wanted you guys to be the brides maid but then on your condition I don't you guys can."

"HEYY!!" I would be 6 months and Maya would be 9 months. "It's nothing bad but I just want to have brides maids that will  cry because of hormones."  Both maya and I had straight faces and everyone else laughed. "Whatever!!" Maya and I said and we just laughed.

We decided to continue the party at my house. When we were walking back to the cars, mom and dad had a surprise for me. "Riley now that you are farkle are going to be parents, your mother and I decided that you need your own car to use together."

They gave me the key and I clicked the lock button and I hear the car. Farkle and I turned around and I clicked the button again and they had gotten us a 2020 Infiniti QX70. Farkle looked at me and smiled."I thought you guys didn't trust me with a car. After what happened to my jeep."

"Yes, but now your going to be a parent. I hope you'll be more responsible. Oh my the way your jeep got fixed too. But it's at the house." Wow I didn't expect them to fix it. I mean it cost a fortune to fix it all. "How did you guys fix it. Didn't it cost a fortune?"

"Yes. But we had a little help from our close friend. Minkus." I started getting tears in my eyes and I gave both of them a hug. "Thank you mr and mrs. Matthews. I appreciate this a lot!" "Your welcome mr. Minkus. I know you'll make my daughter happy." "I will sir!"

"Can we continue the party at home now?" Maya asked.  "Oh yeah let's go. Farkle and I are gonna drive in the new car. I wanna drive Farkley." "Go on ahead baby you can if you want to." "Yay. Ok we'll see you guys at the house."