•|#10|•

Farkles pov.
_______________________________

Today it's December 19. The day of zays wedding and Maya's due on the 23. Riley and maya have been inseparable for the longest. Maya has been really scared but riley, Lucas and I comfort her so she can be a little less worried.

We were at zays house and we were just talking. It was 12.After a while of talking riley asked me to talk to her for a second, of course I said yes and we stepped outside. "What's wrong sweety?" I asked concerned. "It's just Ive been feeling quite depressed lately."

"How come?" "Because I was at the store with maya and we saw a couple of girls around our age shopping for clothes. They were all skinny. Obviously maya didn't care but I did. Farkle I'm scared I'm not gonna be that girl that was a year ago.the girl you love"

"Riles. It doesn't matter if your not the same girl. I love this riley. You don't have to be skinny for my to love you. I love you no matter what happens. You will always be the riley I fell in love with." I said from my heart. "Thank you baby. I really needed that."

"No problem. How have you been feeling with the babies?" I asked out of curiosity. "Right now I'm fine but my back has been aching a lot lately. Like my lower back. It feels like it's being bent inwards." "I'm sorry you have to go threw this."

"It's ok farkley. I love being with these baby bears. I love when they kick but sometimes it hurts a little." I smiled at her and touched her stomach. Just as I touched her belly, both the babies kicked. I smiled and looked at riley. She smiled back and touched Farkles hands.

"Riley, you and these babies mean so much to me. I can't believe I'm so lucky to have you and these babies. Riles you know some guys have a special bond with their daughters. Do you think they'll like me?" I asked. "Of course farkle why wouldn't they. Your their dad! They have to!" Smiled at me.

Her smile is contagious. How could I not smile back at her. "Thanks riles." "No prob-" I cut her off with a small but passionate kiss. "I love you smiley riley." "I love you too sparkley farkley." "AWWWW!!" We turned around and we could see maya, Lucas, and Zay.

Riley's pov
_______________________________

We both smiled. We walked back in and we realized the time and we left. We made Zay go to farkle and I's house so they could get ready. Of course Lucas was his best man but farkle wasn't gonna be one of the groomsmen.

Both maya and I kissed Lucas and farkle goodbye an told them we loved them. We got ready and did smackles makeup and hair. She had 2 brides mades and their names were Amber and Katelyn. They we making us all laugh and finally I was just finishing smackles eyebrows and tb they looked good!

I finally finished and she looked in the mirror. "Thank you so much riley and maya. This means a lot to me." She smiled at us and we smiled back. "No problem. Plus your marrying one of our bestfriends." Maya said "ok it's time to put your dress on!!" I squealed.

" Maya said "ok it's time to put your dress on!!" I squealed