•|#3|•

Riley's pov : After school

I'm gonna go to forever 21 and get some skinny jeans and some cute tight shirts. I grabbed my wallet, my purse, my phone, and my keys to my car. I have a jeep. I don't like using it. I really don't know why, it's brand new.

Anyways, I got into my car and got to the mall in 20 minutes. I went straight to forever 21 and picked some light skinny jeans. I ended up getting 5 pairs of different jeans. I saw some that said they would make your butt look bigger. So I got them.

I finally got 5 pairs of jeans plus the butt jeans, 4 5sos shirts, 5 plain tshirts, 9 tank tops, 10 shorts, and some extremely cute boots. It all came out to 37.50. That is pretty cheap considering I work at topangas. They pay me really good there.

I went to icying to get some jewelry. When I walked in I got a little black basket from the lady. I walked around got some earrings, some rings, some makeup, some scarves, and some candy for the road. I went to pay and it came out to 20.06.

I grabbed my things and left. I went to McDonald's and got some nuggets and a lemonade. I went back home and went to my room. I walked in and farkle was on my bag window in the dark. "What are you doing here?" I asked kinda scared.

"I just wanted to see if you were alright" he said in a low voice. " why are you speaking in such a low voice?" "Because Charlie Gardner beat me up." I got closer and I saw his face. I gasped and I started crying. "Oh my gosh why did he do that?"

"Because he saw you crying and he asked me what was up with you. I told him I didn't know and I guess he got angry. And then he beat me up."oh my got that is so stupid. Why the hell would he do that "I'm gonna get you cleaned up."

I grabbed his hand I took him the the bathroom. I brought a chair for him to sit on and I got alcohol and some cotton balls and rubbed it on his face. He winced at the pain. "I'm sorry farkley." "Hey, it wasn't your fault." "Yes it was.He's my crazy exboyfriend"

"Riley. Stop. It wasn't your fault so stop worrying." ".......ok" I cleaned his face and then I saw he had cuts on his arm. " is this from Charlie?" "Actually no, there from my baby cousin on my moms side of the family. She can get a little aggressive." He said laughing "aww how old is she?"

"She's 5 months" "aww I love babies" he smiled at my comment. "Ok your all cleaned up. Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" "Yeah sure" we went back to my room and I asked "what movie do you wanna watch?" "Umm harry potter?" "Yesssss!!!"

"Which one though?" I asked cuz I honestly love them all "uhh how about we have a marathon and watch them all?" "Yeah" I grabbed the first one and put it in. I turned around and farkley asked "what did you get from forever 21?"

"Umm just some jeans and some shirts that's all" I grabbed the bag from him and threw it in my closet. "It's about to start. Waiiiiit!!!! I need to make some popcorn!!!" I ran out of the room and came back 3 minutes later as I have popcorn and hot sauce on it.

"Oh my, you put hot sauce. Is it really hot?"  "Oh farkle. It's nothing!" He grabbed some and ate it and almost spit it out "RILEY WHAT THE HELL YOU TOLD ME IT WASNT HOT!!!" "It's not hot to me!" I said while laughing "you better clean my carpet minkus!!" "Alright, but pause the movie!!" I grabbed the controller and paused it.

Time lapse end of the movie
_______________________________

"Thanks riley." "Your welcome farkley." "Riley may just tell you I like but not just yet." "Oh really? Thanks I guess" WOW RILEY YOU JUST HAD TO SOUND BITCHY! "Well I'm gonna go home. I'll see you tomorrow." "Bye!!" I threw myself on the bad and fell asleep. I didn't even bother changing.