•|#5|•

Farkles pov- after school

Maya and I are going to the mall to get riley a promise ring and some roses. I also decided to get her a teddy bear from build a bear. We went to build a bear first. Maya helped me make the teddybear. She told me what to put on the bear.

It was a purple bear that had a heart and I designed it to say will you be my girlfriend. This is gonna be perfect. Now we went to a flower store and bought 19 roses and 1 white rose. Then we went to a jewelry store and I bought her a diamond ring with the jewels colored purple.

We went back to my house and she told me she already got 19 people to help me out. And then I'll be the one with the bear, the white rose, and the ring. Ugh I'm so nerves. "Farkle don't be nerves. It's riley. You know she's gonna tell you yes. It's pretty obvious."

"You 100% sure maya Penelope hart hunter?" I used her full name including Shawn's last name. She smiled when I said hunter. "Yes I'm 100% sure farkle minkus!"
"Ok. What time is it?" "It is 10:40. Oh crap I gotta go home. See you tomorrow. DONT BE NERVES!!!" She screamed as she made her way out the door.

Oh lord I'm going to be so nerves!!!!!

Time lapse: tomorrow
_______________________________

So today is the day I'm going to ask riley to be my girlfriend. I'm nerves and I'm excited!
I put my normal clothes on and got the bear, the white and red roses and the ring. I leave for school and I got a text from maya

Blondbeauty: riley and I are on our way to school. All the people I've asked to give you the roses are there now. Come as soon as possible.

Me: I'm going now thanks for the update.

I got into my Chrysler 300 2019 and drove as fast as I could without getting stopped by a police. I got to the school and saw maya she made me run to another side and I gave her the roses and I grabbed my white rose and went to the very back.

I could see Lucas and Zay get riley a chair. She looked confused but she still sat down. Maya played music and everyone passed her the roses and I came out and gave her the rose. "Riley Matthews, I've known you since the 1st grade. And I've told you that I would love you and maya the same. But when I told you I knew I had a connection towards you. So Riley Matthews, will you do me the honor and being my girlfriend?" I said getting down on one knee with the promise ring and the purple bear.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and told me "yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" With that I got up and put the ring on her hand and gave her a huge hug. When I was hugging her I saw maya and Zay with tears in there eyes and Lucas hugging both of them.

Maya gave me a thumbs up and mouthed her thank you! Riley and I separated and I looked at her and she was just in awe. She looked at the ring and she started crying even more. "Riley why are you crying?" I asked "because I feel so lucky to be asked this way. I'm so lucky that your my boyfriend now!"

She gave me a huge hug and I could feel the connection. "Hey riles." "Yeah?" "Do you like the ring I gave you?" "Oh farkle. It's beautiful. I love it." "Do you like the purple bear? I looked for a purple cat but they didn't have one"

"yes is so cute. Oh we gotta go to class. We have my dad now. Oh I wanna tell him but you have to be with me. Ok?" "Yeah let's go." They turned around and walked to class. Maya, Lucas, and Zay. Maya got tired and Lucas was holding her in his back.

I turned around and smiled. We go to mr Matthews class. I was kinda scared. Mr. Matthews is kinda scary. We got inside his classroom and he was writing something down. "Dad" riley said after a long silence. He looked up and saw our hands

"What is this?" He said kinda angry "farkle and I are dating now." She said with her perky voice "riley I'm not sure about this. Remember what happened with Charlie. I'm not letting that happen again!" "Dad, farkle isn't like that. He loves me. I know he loves me. And he will never do anything to hurt me."

"Riley-" "No dad. I love farkle. And he loves me. And there's nothing you can do to change his or my mind." "Riley I understand that but how will I know that he's gonna protect you?" "Because sir. I promised I would take care of her. I gave her a promise ring. I mean what I said"

"Minkus" "yes sir." "Take care of my daughter" "always sir." He shook my hand and riley and I sat in our seats. Before riley could sit down I pull the chair out for her like a gentlemen that I am. "Farkle come here." She said just as I sat down.

"Yes smiley riley?" "Come a little closer" I got closer "a little bit closer" I was an inch from her face "yes?" She closed the gap and kissed me. I felt extremely loud fireworks going off in my mind. I could hear maya, Zay, and Lucas say 'aww' and then I could hear mr. Matthews say 'no kissing in class' but we continued anyway

I broke off the kiss and I could see the smile on her face " you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that" she said smiling like she normally does. " me too riles. Me too" I got back up and sat down in my chair. I cannot believe I got the girl of my dreams to be my girlfriend!!