•|#6|•

Time lapse: two months later.
_______________________________

Farkles pov

Today is our anniversary and I'm a little worried about riley. When I'm with her, I always had food and she would eat with me and now she doesn't eat with me. I hope she isn't starving herself. I got to school with flowers and some chocolates because I know riley loves chocolate.

I got inside and I saw riley and maya talking. I decided to walk up to her and give her the flowers. "Here you go my lovely girlfriend on our 2 month anniversary" I said to riley. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you so much farkle. I got you something to it's in my locker. Let me get it." She opened her locker and gave me a little box.

I opened the little box and it was a ring that had r+f on it. I looked at her and gave her a hug. "Thank you smiley riley." "Your welcome sparkley farkley" maya was in tears. "Aww you guys are so cute!!" After she said that Lucas came and gave her a kiss and a hug.

Both riley and I 'awed' and maya glared at us.
" well were going to class. See y'all later when y'all get to class." We start walking to class and riley said "for the past few days I've been feeling light headed. Including right now." "Do you want me to take you to the nurse?"

"No I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes farkle!" We continued to walk to mr. Matthews class. We took one step in the classroom and riley fainted. Everyone saw. Even Mr.Matthews. I picked her up and mr Matthews just looked like he saw a ghost.

Maya, Lucas, and Zay came in and they saw riley. "Oh my god what happened?" Maya asked frantically "she fainted I'm gonna take her to the hospital." "Were coming with you!" "Ok." We walked out to my car and maya and I were in the back with riley and Lucas and Zay were in the front.

Lucas was driving. Riley was on my lap and I just stroked her hair. Out of nowhere I felt tears fall from my face. "Oh farkle." Maya said in a sad tone. We were at a stop light and Lucas and Zay looked at me. They all had sad expressions on their faces.

"Can we just get to the hospital please!" I half screamed. They looked away except maya. She knew I would die if something happened to riley. Moments later we go to the hospital and I carried riley bridal style into the hospital. Lucas talked to the lady in the front desk.

The lady called somebody and someone came with a bed. They told me to put her on the bed so I did. They took her away and yet asked "are one of you three her boyfriend or sibling?" "Were her brothers. Zay here is adopted and he is her boyfriend. Maya is my girlfriend." Lucas said.

"Well good to know her family and her boyfriend are here. Since you are her boyfriend you can see her when she comes out of surgery." I nodded and I sat down. I couldn't stand riley being in surgery. She means so much to me. I had my head in my hands.

Maya came and gave me a hug. I started to cry even more and im couldn't control myself. Lucas and Zay must think I'm a crybaby now. After a while I let go. My eyes were puffy and red. Lucas and Zay looked at me and I just told them "I'm guessing you guys think I'm a crybaby now?"

"Nah man, I would've done the same if that happened to my girlfriend" Zay said that. "Yeah man. If something happened to maya I would've been crushed." Maya looked at him and hugged him. "Can you guys not do that right now please?" " sorry" "I'm sorry it's just I don't feel comfortable if I'm not with riley."

"It's ok farkle"  after about 5 minutes later, the nurse came and said we could see her. We got up and she walked us to the room. "She's awake now so don't be noisy." "Thank you" "no problem" we walked in and she looked weak.

"Farkle?" "Yes sweetheart" "where am I?" "Your in the hospital. You fainted on the way to your dad's class. Plus today's our anniversary of us being together." "Really?" "Yeahh. How are you feeling?" "I'm ok" the doctor came in 5 minutes later.

" which one of you is her boyfriend?" "I am" I sounded quite proud. "Can I talk you outside?" "Yes sir." We walked outside and he told me what happened. "So it seems to me that your girlfriend has stopped eating for the past few weeks. Maybe you should talk to her about it" " I will."

I walk back into the room. " hey guys can you step out for a couple minutes I need to talk to riley" "yeah sure" they walked out and I looked at riley. I breathed a sharp breath. "Riley." "What is it farkle. Your scaring me"
"The doctor told me you stopped eating. Is this true?"

She looked down and tears started forming in her eyes. "Why would you stop eating riles?" "Because I felt like I was getting fat. So I went on a diet where I don't eat but I just drink water." "Riley your perfect the way you are. There's nothing wrong with you."

"Thank you baby." "That's the first time you've ever called me 'baby' before." "Do you not want me to call you baby?" "Noo I liked it it's just youve never called me that before." I said with a smile. I walk over to her side and kissed her. "Don't ever do this again riley. You really scared me!"

"I'm sorry baby!" She said with a slight frown. "You are forgiven. I love you baby" "I love you too baby" " I need to call your mom and dad. Your dad was the most worried.  When you fainted he was shocked and didn't know what to do." "Really?" "Yeah"

"I'll be back I'm gonna call every one in while I call your parent." "Ok baby." I went outside and called everyone one back in side. And called Riley's mom "ms Matthews I just called to say the riley is in the hospital because she fainted on her way to your husbands class. He is still at school so you can call him and tell him that she's alright. You can see her if you'd like to come you can come to the hospital with your husband." 

"Thank you farkle for the information I'll get cory and we'll go as soon as possible" "no problem mrs. Matthews." We both hung up and I went into the room. Riley was falling asleep and before she slept I told her that her parents were coming later.

She just said ok and she fell asleep. " if you guys you can go back to school and I'll be with her." "No thank you. I don't feel like going back today." "Ok" we stayed there the whole day. They only let me stay over night. Everyone else had to leave and comeback tomorrow.