•|#9|•

Riley's pov
_______________________________

Time lapse: baby shower : November 24, 2019

Today is my baby shower and it was currently 4:39. The party doesn't start until 5. I didn't wanna wear some dress that would make me look fat so I just wore a white shirt with a purple cardigan with tights and some boots. I put my hair up into a neat bun but made it messy by pulling out hairs. It wasn't that cold outside.

Farkle was already up. Helping everyone set up the party. We came up with the idea of having at ever table a little note pad and a box. Everyone would predict if the twins were boys, girls, or one of each. Creative huh?

Maya , mom, and I were making little baggies full of candy. We put pink and blue mint candies into the little bags. "Hey mom" "yes sweety?" " I'm scared to have these babies." "How come?" "Well I have to push two little babies out of my lady zone!"

She laughed. "Sweety that's natural. I had to give birth to you and your brother! It hurt but it was completely worth it." "Farkle told me it was 5 minutes of pain and a lifetime of happiness." "Aww that's so sweet but true" both mom and maya said.

Farkle came in and gave me a kiss on my forehead. " eww farkle your all sweaty" " I know I don't like it at all. But Lucas said it's normal for a guy to sweat this much." "Ok. Now go take a shower!! It's kinda gross seeing you like this!" " ok sweetheart" he said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and touched my stomach.

"I still can not believe you are having a baby with minkus's kid." Mom said laughing. "Hey both of them are handsome but farkle is way more handsome then his dad tbh!" "Yess!!" Mom and maya said in unison. I laughed and I put a hand on my belly.

" I can't believe there's 2 of them inside me." I said. "I know honey but it'll be over soon. For you too maya!" "Yeah I know. We though of the babies name to be shawn Elijah." "Aww maya. Does shawn know?" "Nope" "that'll be a huge shock to him and Katy!"

We finished the little baggies. And farkle came back down. His hair was all messy and he had my favorite dress shirt with jeans and some vans. "You look handsome." He blushed and smiled "And you look beautiful." I smiled and he gave me a kiss.I love his kisses.

"Aww you two are just so cute!" Maya and mom said. Farkle and I smiled. I look back at farkle and I just smile. " I am so in love with you!" Everytime I kiss farkle it feels like when we first kissed. " And I'm way inlove with you and the babies."

"AWWW!!" Maya, mom, Lucas, Zay, isadora, and dad said. Farkle smiled."thank you very much. I try my best to make my lady happy." I smile at his comment. "Thank you baby. I love you!" "I love you too." So now that that's over. Everyone we knew started coming.

I said hi to every single one of them. Many of them were telling me that they couldn't believe I was having 2 babies with farkle minkus and how farkle and I've been doing. Everyone brought gender neutral clothes. Of course everyone predicted what we were having.

Lucas and farkle grabbed everyone's predictions while maya and I sat down. They came back and had a full basket. I grabbed every one of them and made a t chart. One side girl and the other boy. There were 20 boys and 12 girls.

We grabbed everyone attention and we spoke. " so if you were wondering. Farkle and I are having twins. But now is the time for us to see if were having girls or boys. Farkle and I already know and now it's for you guys to see. We have a balloon with either pink or blue confetti. We are going to pop the balloon and you'll see. Ok farkle pop it because I don't wanna."

Farkle pointed it away and popped it. Pink confetti came out. Half of everyone were right and half were wrong. Farkle grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "So about the names." "Actually that's a game were gonna play."