•|#11|•

Time lapse : March 10. Two weeks before Riley's due date
_______________________________

Farkles pov:

Riley has been craving weird things like ice cream and pickles, Oreos and mustard , and carrots with ketchup. Plus she has mood swings, so she cries whenever We were watching harry potter and the half blood prince and riley was eating hot Cheetos and popcorn.

It was at the part where Dumbledore is on the astronomy tower and snape is about to kill him. "Noooo snape don't do it!!!" Riley yelled at the tv. "Avada cadabra!" "Nooooooooo!!!!" Riley screamed again and she started crying. I hugged we and wiped the tears aways.

"Don't cry riles. He's gonna come back in the last movie." I said trying to her down. "thanks farkle I'm sorry I'm like this." " it's ok riles it natural. My mom was like this when she had Cecilia"

Riley's pov

I had completely forgot that farkle had a little sister. Her name was Cecilia. She was born 4 years after farkle was born. She looked like her father but cuter. Plus she also looks like farkle. She turned 15 on December 12 last year. We are planning a sweet 16 for her on the 13th which was a Saturday.

"Riles is it me or your water broke?" He asked kinda freaked out. I looked down and my entire bottom of my shorts were soaked and I felt a sharp pain go threw my stomach. "oh my god farkle they weren't due for two weeks!! What are we gonna do!!" "We gotta take you to the hospital."We grabbed our stuff and went to the car.

I touched my stomach and felt both girls kick. I started to talk to them. "Hey girls. I know you wanna come out already. It may take a couple hours but you'll be out. Your gonna see me ,your daddy, your aunt maya, your uncle Lucas, your uncle august, your uncle Zay, and your grandparents. We all love you!"

I looked up and farkle was smiling at me. "Well that was a long list of uncles." I giggled. I felt another pain in my stomach and I winced at the pain. "Hurry baby it hurts!!!" I screamed. " I'm down the street just breath. I'll call Lucas and maya."

He grabbed his phone and called Lucas because he knew maya would scream in his ear. "Hey man meet us at the hospital. Riles water broke. And were almost there." "Alright were going." He hung up and dialed my mom because he knew dad would freak out.

"Mrs. Matthews riley and I are heading to the hospital because Riley's water broke." "Thanks farkle we'll be there in a few minutes." "No problem." By this time I was breathing hard. We got to the hospital and we went to the room we booked.

Thankfully it was a private room. I put the night gown on and laid down on the bed. I breathed and breathed and I just got closer and closer. Maya and Lucas come in moments later. "Aww honey are you scared?" Maya asked "just a little. I'm just sad that it happened 2 weeks early."

The doctor came to check on me. She told me I was 8cm dilated. Mom and dad came just a couple minutes ago. Auggie bought 2 little stuffed animals for the girls. One was pink and it was a little piggy and the other was purple and was a little elephant. " thank you auggie their really cute." Farkle told auggie.

"Your welcome. I know my nieces are going to look adorable so they need an adorable stuffed animal." He said with a smile. The doctor came in and checked on me again. " ok mrs. Minkus I believe it's time for you to deliver. So can you guys wait in the waiting room."

" um can she stay with us?" I pointed to maya. "Yes but only her and your husband."
I smile when she called farkle my husband. Everyone walked out to the waiting room. "Ok mrs minkus. When the next contraction comes push." "Ok" keep in mind the contractions are 2 minutes apart.