°Chapter 1° New Girl~

Hello people!! Thus is for a friend!
GO AND FOLLOW HER!!! Zombi_Sarai
Let thus began!!!!

Sam's POV

I shot up from me sleeping, only to her a LOUD MOUTH SNORING TAURTIS!!!! I went to get off of my bed, but only to find that taurtis snorted and made me fall off the bed.

*Thump*

"Ow!!!!-" i yelled. Only to find that Taurtis was laughing his butt off at me!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! SA- SAM!! SAMMMM!!! AR- HAHAHHA! Are...you....o...k??.." He said while laughing inbetwen words. (Forgive mi if i don't spell right. O.0)

"HOW CAN YOU BE LAUGHING WHEN I JUST HURT MY-" i was cut off only to find out that Taurtis had grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. "T- TAURTIS!? WHAT THE- THE FU- FUCKING H- HELL MAN!?!? THIS IS NOT F- OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"SAM!? Whats rong!? Are you ok!?" said Taurtis as he put me down. But only to meet with my face, that was Red . "Ha ha ha ha............U- Um, Sam.....What are you looking at?" Taurtis said. But what he doesn't know, is that i am Really, Part Rabbit, and that i can hurt him....(or pay) as i liked to say.

"Sa- Sam!? BRO WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? Sam!
" Yelled a pissed off Taurtis. He grabbed my chin and made me look at his face. Me, being me, i started to hiss at him for not puting me down, and for yelling at me.

"?!lleY uoY diD yhW" i said as my eyes started to turn Red. Which ment for him to stop think and put me down.

"Oh! U- um s- sorry S- Sam! I forgot that i was still holding you. Hehe"

I calmed down when he put me down. I eyes turned back to the way it was and i looked at the time.

"6:00" i said. "Wha.????" said Taurtis. "We have school in an hour, I'm going to take a shower." i said leaving the room. "Mk!" yelled Taurtis.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower. As a was geting out of my bunny Pj's i felted like i was being watched. I turn around to find Taurtis giggling.

"Ta- TAURTIS!? W- wh- what- a- are- y- you- do- doing!?" i yelled. Only to find him looking at my tail.
"STOP LOOKING AT MY TAIL!!! YOU PURV!!!!!" i hiss at Taurtis.

"What!? OMG SAM I DID NOT SEE YOU! I CAME IN HERE TO GET MY HEADPHONES AND I-" he was caught off by me kissing him on the lips. He just looked at me with WIDE EYES! (O.O <~That)

I then pushed him out of the bathroom.

~Time Skip Because i need to do another book!~

Zombi's POV

I started heading to school when i saw 2 boy waking. One was a bunny. And the other had headphone's on. They didn't nodes me because they were running. Like they were racing.

"OK TAURTIS IS I WIN THEN YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!" yelled the hibren. (Is that how u speel it? Idk)
"OK SAM! BUT I WIN THEN YOU HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!" yelled,...Taurtis? I think?
"YOUR ON!!" they both said at the same time.

"READDY..."
"SET..."
"GOOO!!!
They both yelled. And started running, but the rabbit was the winner.
As i got to school i saw that people were warring uniforms. I don't have mine yet so i just wared my evreyday out fit!

I heard the bell ring and saw that evreyone ran into the school. I was walking in to the school intill i heard a some one say..."OH! Dam! Your sexy~" i turned around to see a boy with a purple hat with a cop star on it.

"Do i know you?" i said in a pissed off voise.
"Well, *Sighs* ya do now~ I'm Dom! And you are~?"
"Not telling you!?" i yelled.
"Ok~ see you in class HOT cakes~"

Did he just call me "Hot Cakes!?" what ever, i need to go yo class.

Sam's POV

Miss Okami came in and started doing roll call

Sam?
"Hi"
J?
"Yep"
Dom?
"Yo sup teacher!?"
Ok?...Pepe?
"hear..."
Grian?
"Mhm"
PD?
"Yes"
JTS?
"*Throws Ax at the bord*"
Ok! Hidden?
"YEP!"
Yuki?
"Kekeke"
Salex?
"Tehe!"
Chan?
"Killing"
Soul?
"Yes"
Sookie?
"COOKIE"
Invator?
"SENPIE!"
Silly?
"Mom, you know i am her...-_-💧"
Ellen?
"Yes"

"Ok class to day we have a new student! And she is a Hibren so yall make her fell at home hear! :D"

"Come in dear!"
A girl with Red hair comes in. She is waring a black shirt red long sleeves and black plants. And her eyes are difrend? COOL! One is blue and the other is green.

Zombi's POV

"Hi! My name is Zombi, i am 15 and i am a Hibren!"
I say in a happy voise.

"Hey, scence you are new hear, do you wanna join the Hibren Club?" said a Owl
"Shur! Do i need to fill something out?" i say
"No you just have to ask! But only Hibrens can join because of people. Hear this is who is in the club. Me hi i am Sam! That is Yuki, Chan, (not one but she kills) Soul, Sookie, pepe, and you!" Said Sam. He handed me a piece of paperwork that needed to be looked at befor i can join. I looked over it read the rulls and said the pledge out loud to the class. All the Hibrens came up to me and gave me a ring that had all of the hibrens on it. "Tank you!" i said. They all smiled.

*Ring Ring*

"Ok class no homework! Have a nice day!~ OH AND DON'T TRY TO SUMMON THE DEMON YET ELLEN! :D D:"

"I won't!" yelled Ellen

"Why don't we sit together at lunch as a club?" suggested yuki. "Shur!" we all said at the same time
"Great! Lets go eat, because i am hungry! I can eat a rabbit!" yelled Dom

"..."
"DOM YOU CAN STAY AFTER SCHOOL FOR SAYING THAT INFRONT OF SAM!" yelled Miss Okami

"Grrrrr!! DAM YOU S-"
"no, DAM YOU DOM!" hissed Sam

"Ok, lets go eat!"

Hopped you liked it and i will see yall on friday or Saturday!~
Shout out to Zombi_Sarai for all of her support on mi!

Sam: Lets have a parts to welcome Zombi!
Me: Ok!

~Jelly