/A/N/

Hey so. I'm going to be answering these from the last an that i made.
And the reason i did The Rhyme is because it reminded me of my life.

@CloudySkiesabove
-How are you feeling?

KJ- Can't feel pain, not happy/ sad/mad.

SamGladiatorIsMyLife
-If you need to talk, I'm sure anybody hear would be happy to listen including myself 💝

KJ- All my life has bean a living hell for me. I have nightmares every week and the only time i feel really happy is when i talk to all of y'all.

Zombi_Sarai
-I don't care about the book i care about you and I've bean through depression so please don't do anything dumb like i did i really care about you and I'm worried that your going to hurt yourself and I'm so scared for you so please i care about you.

JK- 💬

Why would i hurt myself? I would never do that. And it would be a pane in the ass to hide it! 😓 and it makes me happy knowing that all y'all care for me. Sometimes i feel like no one in the world cares about me. And now I'm crying at this point. 😥 the only people that i know that crae about me is my friends Alyssa, Sophie, Kyile, Carly, Trace, Luce, Reagan.

I.....i- i just don't know what to do. My mom is sick, my brother is calling me a monster, just because i confronted him that he douse not do shit around the house. I got into a fight with GalaxyWriter54. And its all most school wich is next month!!!! I'm at this point that i will just get a knife, tell Evreyone in my family to sit down in the living room wile i kill myself. And let them wach in tare for what they did. 💬 i can't live with myself knowing what they did to me was rong. And they should know it. I,....i- i just can't.

*Hugs SamGladiatorIsMyLife Zombi_Sarai @CloudySkiesabove*

This song is what keeps me going. If you want to get it its
The Rhyme {Scratch21} - The Rhyme {Scratch21}

Thank you for your support guys. It,...it makes me feel grateful knowing that there are some good people in this world~

~Jelly