/A/N

Hey guys, so. Um, i did not plan this, um.
Ok so 2 of my friends are fighting on Instugram and, they hate echer so F***ing much! I don't know what 2 do about it.

So i am going to post a new chapter on Depression because i have nothing to do. And it might be long. So, yeah.

Also i am depressed myself. I, might not post for a while. But, i am going to post a new chapter on each book every day!

Sam: Can you make the book Depression for so that me and Yuki don't DIE?

Yuki: Yeah, can you do that please? And let Zombi beet the holly SHIT out of Dom!

Me: Yeah, ill tell Zombi about it!

Dom: WHY THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET THE BEET THE SHIT OUT OF BY ZOMBI!?

Me: Because 1 you are a baby. And 2 you throw Sam AND Yuki INTO A HOLE!!!

Dom: (I rather be the book righter)

Me: What was that dom!?

Yuki: He said that he rather be the book righter in steed of you.

Me: Thank you yuki! DOM! YOU ARE SO GOING TO DIE IN THE OTHER BOOK!!!!!

Dom: NO!! PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!

Sam: K! I told Zombi that she is going to beet the shit out of dom!

Me: Uh? Well, thats one of my problems solved. !!!! WAIT HOW DID YOU GET HER NUMBER!?

Sam: Yuki...

Yuki: Yeah she gave it to me!~

Me: I was about to say, "Sam you shy devil~!"

Sam: *Cuvers up face*

Rowan: HEY! YALL ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE GUM!!

Me: Rowan,....Don't even start. Ill run around the gum or the school if you want me 2. Don't take it out on them.

Rowan: NO! NOT THAT! I JUST CAME OUT HEAR TO BE FUNNY!

Me, Sam, Yuki, Dom: ...

Me: Ok..? OH AND DOM IS BEING A BABY ABOUT DEYING IN THE OTHER BOOK!~

Rowan: 100 pushups NOW!

Dom: 1 2 3 4-

Rowan: RONG MAGGOT! AGEAN!

Ok guys ill go and do the book~ ill let dom suffer for now~

~Jelly