}9{

You had been walking around for awhile when you found a door that you've never been able to go through. You gently open the door. You open it to find a plane white room. You walk in closing the door behind you. That's when you see a bright light then when it fades you see a boy asleep in a chair. "Ventus!" You ran over to him. You gently placed a hand on his. "Ven! Follow my voice! Come on it's time to wake up! Aqua and Terra as well as the rest of your friends!" You saw him move a bit, but he didn't wake up. You didn't give up though. You gently grabbed his face. "Ven. WAKE UP! Come on! It's time! Let's go save the worlds! Let's go see Terra, Aqua, Lea and Isa. They really want you to wake up. Come on. You know you want to." You kissed his forehead. "Come on Ven. I just want to see your goofy smile again. Please wake up." You felt movement. You moved back and saw Ventus waking up. "(Y/n)... Is that you?" You smiled brightly. "Ven!" You practically screamed as you hugged him. Ven laughed and hugged back. "Yeah it's me. Want see something cool?" You look at him nod. He let go of you so you let go of him. You watched him stand up. He placed a hand out as bright light came, but once it was gone you saw Vanitas. You smiled and hugged Vanitas. "Vani. I hope you didn't give Ven a hard time." Vanitas hugged back. "I gave him such a hard time he couldn't wait to wake up." You giggled and pulled away. "I see." You walked towards the door that's when your smile disappeared. "You ok? You seem a bit scared." You flinch a bit and sighed. "Things have changed since you were asleep. Xemnas will pay." You opened the door and started to leave.

Vanitas and Ven were following you. You made your way to Zexion's library. You opened the door to see Zexion explaining to Demyx something, Axel sat there talking to Roxas and Xion. Xigbar and Vexen were talking as Saix watched. You motioned for Ventus and Vanitas to go inside. Once you three were inside you closed the door behind you. "Safe." Ventus looked around as well as Vanitas. "(Y/n)..." You looked at Ven. "Yes Ven?" That's when you felt yourself being picked up. You squeaked loudly. "Hey! Put her down!" You looked at Ven and smiled. "Ven it's ok." You placed back down. "Axel.. Who's that?" You saw Roxas gesture to Ven and Vanitas. Before Axel answered you beat him to it. "This is Ventus and Vanitas." You smiled at Roxas. Ventus smiled a goofy smile. "Yeah I'm Ventus, but call me Ven." You walked over to your uncle. "Uncle. Will you please look after them while I go find Aqua?" Xigbar nods and smiles. "Of course." You smile and start to leave. "Ven, Vani behave I'll be back. Stay here." You left the room.

You had made your way through the darkness. You found Aqua on a beach staring at the sea. "Hey Aqua." She looked and saw you. "(Y/n)." Aqua smiled as she got up. "Ven is awake. I'll take you to see him." You grabbed Aqua's hand. You took her to the World That Never Was. You then took her to Zexion's library without anyone catching them. You opened the door to the library letting Aqua go in first. You went in after her closing the door behind you. "Alright I've brought back Aqua. Now to get... Terra back..." You looked down. You knew Xemnas was Terra, but with Xehanort inside of him. "(Y/n) what's wrong? We'll get Terra back." You nod, but you didn't look up. "It's going to be hard since Xemnas is Terra..." You heard some gasps. You felt a hand on your head. "It's going to be ok. We will get him back." You look up at Aqua and smile. "Yeah. You're right." Aqua smiled then looks at the others. "Alright. We need a plan." You nod and went over to Ven and Vani. "You two will help." They nodded.

You had got into position for the plan. You were to lure Xemnas out. "(N/n). You wanted to talk?" You nod giving the signal. Ven, Aqua and Vanitas walked out of their hiding spots. Xemnas started to laugh. "You think just because you have the others that Terra will come back to you." You smirked. "Oh I believe that my plan will work." You summoned your keyblade and pointed it at him. It was different from your usual keyblade. It was like a black ribbon and a white ribbon twist together and pointed out like a huge key, the handle was a grey. "This is my keyblade. It's called the Ribbons Of Dawn." Xemnas looked at it curiously. He smirk and started fighting you.

After some time of fighting Xemnas was panting as well as you were. "Xemnas give up! Terra will come back to us! Terra! Terra if you can hear me don't move I'm going to help you!" You stabbed Xemnas with the keyblade as a white bright light came from the wound as you pulled your keyblade back. When the light disappeared an unconscious Terra was on the ground as Xehanort stood beside him. You glared at Xehanort. "It's over old man!" You slashed at him, but he sent you flying back. You hit the wall hard. You screamed loudly. Xehanort laughed as he walked over to you. You tried to stand, but you when you did you hit the wall again. Aqua Ven and Vanitas were unconscious. "You think you can destroy me? You're to weak. Now time to destroy you." He raised his hand with his keyblade in it about to attack, but you raised up your keyblade pointing it at him. "No! I am strong. I have friends to protect! They've all protected me now it's my turn to return the favour!" A bright light surrounded you as you destroyed Xehanort. The light disappeared as you watched him fade into darkness. "Thank you. Everyone." You lost consciousness while smiling. You finally saved your friends.