Prologue

No One's Pov, 

There was once a ninja clan known throughout the land. They was known as Fairy Tail. Everyone knew them for helping others, giving money to people who needed it even if they didn't have much money themselves. Many dark forces wanted these ninjas gone. They always went missing after helping others giving the dark forces a hard time. Many people wanted to find and thank or join these ninjas as they was turning the Kingdom Of Fiore into a safer place. Even the Princess who was locked away in the castle had heard of them, wanting to meet them.

The Queen of Fiore told the Princess lots about these ninjas and how they was formed by a Princess in need. Sadly the Queen of Fiore died by an unknown rebel on the day before the Princesses 14th birthday. Ever since the Princess always had a personal guard. One day a dark mage known as Mard Geer got into the castle of Fiore as the castle's royal mage. In the deep underground he was known as the Underworld King. He soon put a dark spell on the king taking over his mind and soul. He turned the king into a strict and heartless.

The Princess was the only one who saw what was happening and once she learnt that Mard Geer wanted her to marry his leader. She worried for the future of her people if she married some dark wizards leader. She then set a plan to go find the known ninjas... Fairy Tail.... Her mother had hinted to her many times that they was somewhere in the town Magnolia. That town was pretty far from the Kingdom's capital. She had gotten some money from the vault and manged to get her personal guard to look for her dog Plue who she was sad to leave behind....

Lucy's Pov, 

I was ready to go out of the castle for the first time in my life. I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle myself. I knew how to use a whip as a weapon. I always had it with me. I walked over to the mirror looking at myself.

 I walked over to the mirror looking at myself

I took a deep breath as I headed outside. I felt someone was watching me. I knew who it was. Mard Geer. Every time I ended up alone he was watching me. I hurried to the garden to see the low wall. I had to get to Magnolia. Not matter what. I couldn't get caught. I climbed over the wall and headed out running towards the capitals town. What I was doing could end up getting me killed but I had to save this country and it's people. No one believed that Mard Geer had been controlling my father. No one ever believed the Princess who knew nothing about the outside world.

I soon found a wagon driver heading toward Oak town. That would get me much closer to Magnolia. "S-sir may I pay for a lift?" I asked as the man looked at me. He looked at me up down, I saw a hint of lust in his eyes. Maybe this was a bad idea. "With what?" he asked as I was a little scared. I soon showed him some gold I had as he started thinking. I needed an answer sooner. I knew Mard Geer needed me in his sick plan. I knew he would send people after me. "Come with me girl" the man smirked grabbing my arm. I tried pulling it back.

"HEY LET GO OF ME" I shouted struggling as the man just laughed. "Please, you would get me a much more gold than you offer" the man replied his smirk growing as he dragged me towards an ally. I tried getting out his grip as he pulled out some rope from his pocket. "LET ME GO" I nearly shouted begging someone would hear me. "I gotta get the boss more girls so nope" the man replied pushing me into the wall. I made a small yelp as it hurt my back as I heard a sword being released from its holster. With a blink of an eye there was a katana blade at the mans neck.

He sweat-dropped as I turned my head to see a man around my age, maybe a year older with bright pink hair with onyx eyes staring down the man upset.

"Your going to let the woman go" he ordered as the man listened shaking, his face pale as I rubbed my arm. It was now bright red. "Leave before I change my mind on letting you live" the pink haired guy snapped making the man run off in fear. I looked at him shocked as he put his katana away into a black and red holster. "You alright?" he asked me as I only nodded, still a little startled. He gave me a kind smile as he offered his hand. "Im Natsu" he seemed like a nice guy. He did just save my life after all. "Im Lucy" I replied taking his hand.

We shook hands as he then leaned on the wall. "Trying to get to Oak Town then?" he asked as I rubbed the back of my neck. "No, my real goal is Magnolia" I answered as he looked at me shocked. I knew thanks to my father that town was left in a bad state. Many people where hurt and sick. I wanted to help them while trying to find the ninjas. Natsu looked like he couldn't believe his ears. "Well, Im heading there myself, I got some friends who live there who need my help" he made me shock. Was he offering to help me?

"And a young girl like you will need someone to keep you away from freaks like that so want to join me?" Natsu asked smiling as I nodded and smiled. "Thank you, I would love to join you" I replied as Natsu got off the wall. "Sweet, welcome to team Natsu" Natsu laughed smiling his head off like a child. I giggled smiling also as we headed out the ally and toward a horse stable. I stayed pretty close to Natsu looking around. It still was my first time out the castle and I was worried about who ever Mard Geer was sending after me.

I was scared to even tell Natsu who I even really was....