Chapter 8, Need

Natsu's Pov, 

By the time me, Erza and Gray could of moved again they was gone. They took Lucy. My mind went to what I heard before they was out of sight. "What does Mard Geer have plan for me Virgo?" Lucy asked, the sadness in her voice was pretty clear "He is marrying you off Hime, to an unknown" the woman called Virgo answered that just made me upset. As I remembered what they said I walked over to my katana that was laying on the ground. I picked it up, putting it in it's holster. "Natsu what are you planning?" Erza asked as her and Gray walked over.

They picked up their own katanas, putting them in their holsters. "I'm going to save Lucy from Mard Geer's plans" I answered as Erza and Gray looked at each other. They soon nodded and then looked at me. "We will ask Fairy Tail to send backup to the castle, if we leave now we should catch up to them" Erza shocked me. She was going to help? Why? I only nodded as we then hurried to the stables to get our horses. I got to Sliver Moon and placed her saddle on before getting on her as Erza and Gray got on their horses.

We was soon off, on our way. "The people who came after Lucy had very powerful magic, they must be near the castle by now" Gray shouted to us. I started thinking. We had to get there. "Warren any fast ways to the Castle?" Erza was then in my head freaking me out a little at first. "Sadly no, you just gotta go fast" I then heard Warrens voice. "Back-up is also on the way, good luck saving the Princess guys" Warren's voice then sounded a little excited as he soon was out of my head.

We was coming Lucy.. 

Just hang in there...

I won't let Mard Geer get away from hurting you!

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

I was back at the castle in a very short ride. Loke must of used magic. I was locked away in my room after my father yelled at me. I was sitting on my bed, staring at my hands that had Natsu's blood on them. I-it was my fault he got hurt. Soon my bedroom doors opened as I looked up. My eyes widen with fear as I saw Mard Geer standing there...

"Princess you gave everyone quiet a scare" he smirked as I stood up fast

"Princess you gave everyone quiet a scare" he smirked as I stood up fast. I backed up toward the wall as Mard Geer came inside, closing the door behind him. "W-why are you doing this?" I asked scared as he chuckled. "My masters want this of course" Mard Geer answered as he then looked at my hands. "I heard you used healing magic on an unknown ninja" Mard Geer sighed, shaking his head. L-Loke didn't tell him they was Fairy Tail? W-was Loke fighting his control? My hands were shaking a little.

"You won't win Mard Geer" I snapped upset as he just gave out another chuckle. He walked even closer toward me. My back was at the wall now. "I already have Princess, because we are to marry in a weeks time" Mard Geer's smirk grew as my whole body started shaking. M-me.... M-marry him? This couldn't be happening. My father would never. Then I remembered. My father was being controlled. I had to save him. I wasn't sure how but I had to. "N-no, I won't marry some dark mage like you" I nearly shouted.

I was acting brave but even Mard Geer must of saw my fear as he walked up to me. He was right in front of me as he just chuckled. "Stupid Princess, you have no choice in the matter" Mard Geer then replied and then slammed his hand on the wall next to my head. It made me jump. "You don't want the King to send Loke to kill those ninjas you met do you?" Mard Geer then asked while whispering in my eye. My eyes watered a little. H-He really was doing this. How was I the only person to find him out?

How could no one else see this monster for who he was? How could no one else see or hear this? "Now how about we make sure you don't run away ever again" Mard Geer put his hand on my forehead. It started to burn as I held back a scream of pain. Once he was done I fell forwards, passing out into his arms... I knew what he just did.... He trapped me in the castle until he undoes the spell or dies...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview:

It sent him flying onto the ground making Lucy giggle a little as she pulled away from the hug, whipping her tears away from her cheeks. "Gray get a hold of Levy and fast" Erza then ordered as Gray nodded and jumped out the window. Erza then started thinking as I stood up. "How do we deal with Mard Geer?" I then asked her as she looked at me. "We fight" Erza answered right away, bloodlust grew in her eyes. It scared me. I only nodded slowly as Erza walked over to Lucy, bowing to her. "Princess with your permission we would like to end Mard Geer's life" Erza then shocked me.

I saw Lucy was shocked also. "You have my permission" Lucy soon answered as we heard footsteps. Erza and I used ninja speed to hang outside the window, using ninja stars to hold ourselves on the wall. "Still hiding up here?" I heard the Underworld King's voice. Mard Geer. The grip I had on my ninja stars tighten. I wanted to end his life right there. "What do you even want with me?" Lucy replied upset you could tell by her voice she was scared. Mard Geer chuckled as you heard the door close.