Chapter 10, Plan & Info

Natsu's Pov, 

Erza and I went ahead out of Lucy's room, telling her to stay put. "We will have to fight the Celestail Guards first" Erza then pulled out her katana as I did the same. I only nodded, agreeing. "Hey Guys, Levy here" I soon heard Levy's small female voice in my head. "Hey Lev" Erza's voice was then in my mind as we ran down hallways. "Gray said you needed to speak to me early" Levy's voice then sounded worried as Erza and I started fighting the guards in the castle. Getting the castle of high alert.

"Celestail Power and how to brake a Trap Spell" I then thought back to Levy. Erza and I ended the guards pretty fast before seeing the 4 people who meet us in Oak town before. "I let you live because the Princess asked but now you will die" Loke then pulled out his own sword as the cow-man pulled out his axe. Erza smirked as the doors behind them came down showing off Gajeel, Laxus and Gray. They soon was next to me and Erza making me smirk.

Gajeel had some weird hand-band on his head as Laxus was wearing his big coat

Gajeel had some weird hand-band on his head as Laxus was wearing his big coat. "Let's take them down" Erza then ordered us as we ran at the Celestail Guard. I knew there should of been more of them. I was confused on where they was then it hit me. Lucy and the King. The castle was on high alert meaning they would be some at their sides. "I got it! Trap Spell just make the user use most of their power and it will be destroyed" Levy's voice was then in my head. This meant we had to fight Mard Geer.

We had to make him waste his power. "And about Celestail Power?" Erza's voice was in my head as I clashed swords with Loke. Erza attacked the goat-man and Gray attacked the cow-man with Gajeel. Laxus took on Virgo. "Celestail Power is very rare and is as powerful as a god when out of control" Levy's voice sounded a tad worried as it got me worried. Lucy had that power? T-they wanted to use her for it... "Celestail Power can heal, attack and create" Levy then added as Loke and I danced around.

Clashing our swords as he was defending pretty well. "If turned evil or go out of control it could destroy the world" Levy's voice sounded scared as I nearly froze up. Lucy had that? Lucy had some deadly power? Many people would be scared with that power. Maybe Lucy was. Loke soon pushed me backwards and attacked me. I blocked but he pulled out another blade this one was glowing gold. It made my blade feel warm making me smirk. "That won't work" I then laughed as my mind set my sword on fire.

Loke was shocked at first but then I pushed him back. "STOP THIS" I soon heard Lucy making everyone freeze and turn our heads to see her standing there. She was out of breath a little. "Princess" Loke whispered as he and the other Celestail Guards bowed down to her. Lucy then looked at all of us. "They are saving this Kingdom stand down Loke" Lucy then ordered as Loke got back up, looking at her annoyed. He didn't like what Lucy just said. "Im sorry my lady but you can't tell us other wise" Loke then replied.

Lucy's hands started to glow as she lift her hand pointing it our way. Her chocolate brown eyes turned gold. Laxus, Gajeel, Gray and Erza stepped back as I had trust in Lucy. I had trust that she could control it. "Princess you cannot" Virgo nearly shouted worried as she stopped bowing. Lucy took a deep breath muttering something as the cow-man and goat-man vanished. Me and the other Fairy Tail Ninjas looked at Lucy shocked. W-what did she do to them? "You must be sent back to the Celestail World to be free from Mard Geer's control" Lucy's right eye changed back brown.

She was struggling to use her gift. "Mard Geer wanted this" Virgo whispered before she vanished along with Loke, his sword dropping to the ground. Lucy's left eye turned brown as she fell forwards. I ran to catch her, dropping my katana as I made it just in time. "Lucy" I was worried as she looked at me with a smile. "T-they can't die so they would of hurt you again" Lucy whispered weakly as the others rushed over, Erza was holding my katana. I gave Lucy a smile as she was thinking about us.

"You can't control your power can you? That's why you have a seal on you" Erza then asked as Lucy looked at them. She had some guilt in her eyes along with sadness. "Yes I can't control it so my mother put a seal on to only make me able to control some of it until I found my true love as that's how Celestail Magic works" Lucy then answered as we heard chuckling. Soon Mard Geer came out of the shadows smirking at us. "Erza keep her safe for me" I then asked as Erza put my sword in my holster.

She then took Lucy from my hands as I got up, glaring at Mard Geer. He was going to pay. He didn't just threaten someone I care for he had killed many people I knew. He and his followers killed people for power just so they could use dark magic. He was going to pay for all of that..... And I was going to make him pay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview:

I was struggling to breath as I knew what Mard Geer was doing. H-he was braking my seal. "S-someone s-stop him" I whispered in pain one of my eyes watered a little as the pain started to grow to the rest of my body. The blonde guy soon joined Erza they both about to strike Mard Geer until he made vine grow out the ground hitting the two of them into the wall. Mard Geer started to walk toward me laughing. "You feel it don't you Princess? You unable to control your own body?" Mard Geer asked.

I-I hated that he was right. I couldn't feel myself in control anymore. "GET AWAY FROM HER" I heard Natsu as I saw him punch Mard Geer away from me. I was shocked to see how fast he got next to me. "Impossible" Mard Geer whispered glaring at Natsu as I felt power grow from him. Strange and unknown power. "NATSU DON'T" Gray and Erza both shouted as I knew this power. The power of a demon.... The most powerful demon in the world. E.N.D! Natsu was gone in a blink of an eye as he was then in front of Mard Geer.