Epilogue

Three Years Later, Lucy's Pov, 

It had been three whole years since Mard Geer vanished. Sadly people have spotted him here and there. He was still alive but other than that the ninja clans had been growing. Fairy Tail being the ones who live right next to the castle, vowing to protect the Celestail Princess. Sadly that was me. I didn't mind much as they chose Natsu to be my guard. We had gotten closer over the years. Natsu and I were outside in the castle garden. My father was still upset with me sneaking out the castle. I could only leave with Natsu now.

"So Lucy I was thinking...." Natsu ran his fingers through his hair. I looked at him a tad confused and a little worried as he walked over grabbing my arms. "T-thinking?" I asked my cheeks burning up a little. "This" he whispered and pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back unable to move my arms. I melted into the kiss as we was like that until we had to pull away for air. My face must of been on fire. "That's what I have been thinking about for awhile" Natsu whispered.

"Your not the only one" I whispered back as I was able to move my arms. My arms going around Natsu's neck as I pulled him into another kiss. He kissed back his arms going around my waist as he deepen the kiss. "HEY NO" I heard Erza shout making me and Natsu pull away. My face feeling like lava. Erza marched over and pulled Natsu away from me, punching him in the gut. "Im happy for you but you can't just go kiss the Princess without the Kings permission" Erza snapped as I laughed a little.

"W-why you always do this Erza" Natsu asked in pain as I walked over, placing my hand on his shoulder. I started to heal him as Erza then smiled at me. "But you guys finally telling each other how you feel" Erza had Mira's fangirling side. I had meet most of the Fairy Tail ninja's thanks to Natsu. He would always take me to their new temple to meet people. Natsu got up as Erza left as I had a feeling she would tell Mira who would then tell the others. "Lets go out Lucy, we could go out to eat" Natsu then shocked me.

I looked at him to see him giving me his toothy grin. I couldn't help but smile. "Sure" I replied smiling as we headed off toward the castle gates. For once in life, being aloud outside and now with the man I love.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

Red Here!

There will be a book 2 just gotta think about a name and that for it. 

No idea when it will come out but sorry had to cut the endings so short....

I was struggling to write them so I will do better in book 2!

PROMISE!

~Red