Ending

Natsu's Pov, 

I was shocked to see Lucy's eyes glowing gold as she was got herself free from Mard Geer. "Anna" Mard Geer snapped upset as Lucy smirked. W-wait Anna? "Controlling your own grand-daughter to kill me is a tad sad Anna" Mard Geer then mumbled as me, Erza, Laxus and Gray stared shocked. W-was he for real? "You threatened the last chance the Celestail world has, I had no choice" Lucy's voice echoed as she lifted up her hand it glowing as a blast sent Mard Geer flying into the wall.

"Erza get info off Levy" I ordered and got up, gripping my katana. I had to help her. Even if she was controlling Lucy's body it just took Mard Geer to destroy the body to kill Lucy and this Anna. "E.N.D" Anna looked at me as I walked next to her. "So your my grand-daughters soul mate" she then laughed a little as I remembered what Mard Geer said. T-this Anna was Lucy's grandmother. I felt my cheeks burn up a little as I face Mard Geer who was glaring at us. "Can we just finish this guy?" I asked upset.

"Power of the stars, give him power" Anna whispered as I felt my own magic getting more powerful by the second. I smirked and ran at Mard Geer. I was faster than before also. I was clashing swords with Mard Geer pretty fast. He was struggling to block my attacks he soon smirked. "You really are helping Anna? There's a reason she was killed E.N.D she won't give up Princess Lucy's body" Mard Geer then made me freeze a little. He might of been evil but he most of the time stated fact.

"That would normally be true if she didn't have a lover" Anna then replied as I turned my head to face her. She then sighed shaking her head. "As long as Natsu Dragneel lives I shall not control this body after this fight" Anna then vowed as I could sense she meant it. I then turned fast to see a vine coming at me. I set my sword on fire cutting the vine in half. "Natsu.... Hurry" I heard Lucy's voice in my head. It made me push myself swinging my sword harder as I broke Mard Geer's katana. Cutting it in half with my own.

"GRAY" I shouted as ice started to build up on Mard Geer's feet keeping him in one place. I smirked and jumped up going for the kill. "Idiots, trusting the evil Celestail Queen" Mard Geer nearly shouted as I stabbed my sword through his chest. He spat out blood from his mouth as the air around us started to get lighter. Started to turn good once again. "Now give me Lucy back" I snapped turning around, glaring at Anna. She was inside my Lucy's body. I didn't like that at all. She walked up to me.

"May I ask you one question before I go?" she asked as I nodded. "Will you protect Lucy Heartfilla with your life? Give her your love?" she then asked shocking me. Erza and Laxus got up, holding their arms in pain watching shocked. "I will" I then answered as she smiled her eyes turning brown again as the glow died down. Soon she passed out falling forward into my arms. "Lucy" I whispered worried looking at her. She looked weak and scared. "NATSU BEHIND YOU" Gray shouted as I turned my head to see Mard Geer.

He was swinging my sword at me. H-how was he still alive? I covered Lucy but soon Master Makarov was standing there, blocking the hit. "You dare touch MY CHILDREN?" he asked his voice deadly and pretty scary. Mard Geer's eyes widen as a ton of swords showed up in his body. I turned my head to see the rest of Fairy Tail standing there smirking. "Y-you may have stopped me but he will come and he will get the Heartfilla Princess" Mard Geer soon turned into ash, falling onto the ground.

W-we won? Lucy started waking up as guards showed up around us. Even the King walking down the stairs. I helped Lucy stand as she held her head. "D-did she try something bad?" she asked in me a whisper. "Anna well she helped" I answered as Lucy looked a little shocked she soon smiled at me and hugged me. "Thank you Natsu" Lucy whispered as I couldn't help but hug back smiling.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!
Red here!

I know this ending was short but there will be a book 2 and an epilogue!

Hope you all enjoyed!

See Ya Around!

~Red