1: Loveless To The World

Have you ever wanted to know how to find your true love? How you would know that this person right in front is the person you are suppose to spend the rest of your life with? Well that is my reality, or I should say, this is the reality of the people around me. I would tell you what I mean by "Or should I say, this was the reality of the people around me." shit, but I'll tell you that in a little. For now I bet you are wondering, "How the hell do these bastards know who their true love is?" well I'll tell you.  

When a child is born they have words carved on their wrist. No one really knows how the hell it happens, but it does. Those words on the persons wrist are the first words of the persons true love. It sounds stupid, I know, but it is the truth. Everyone is born with words on their wrist, well almost. There are some people who do not have anything carved on their wrist. Those people are known as "Loveless" they will never be loved. 

Hello, I am Lovino R. Vargas, and I am a Loveless, I will never be loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with sound of an alarm going off.

"Dammit, just five more minutes." I groaned slamming my fist down on the stupid alarm clock.

Then just as I was just about to fall sleep once again I hear the sound of my bedroom door opening then closing.

"Good morning fratello!~" an annoyingly high voice sang.

"Feli! what the hell are you doing! Barging into my room like that!" I yell at my little brother, Feliciano, who put his hands up in surrender revealing the words, Is someone in here carved into his wrist.

"Gah! I'm so sorry fratello! Please don't hurt me!" he cries.

"I won't hurt you, just stop crying like a bambino." I say rolling my eyes, "So, why are you here, fratellino?"

"Well you have work today, silly fratello." he chirps.

My eye's widen. I quickly grab my phone and look at the time.

"It's 8:30! If I don't hurry I'm going to be fucking late!" I yell pushing my fratellino out of the way.

I get up and quickly run to my closet pulling out the uniform green polo and khaki pants. I then run to my bathroom and strip myself of any clothes on my body and put on the uniform. Then brush my hair, avoiding the curl that stuck out the side of my head, knowing the consequences if I touched it. Finishng getting ready I run out of the bathroom. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a tomato.

"Addio, fratellino! I'll be back before 6 o'clock!" I yelled taking a bite from the fruit.

"OK! I'll see you then fratello!" I heard Feliciano yell before I run out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here!" I shout walking into the staff room.

"It's about time our little loveless got here." a French accent said.

I look around and saw Francis sitting down with a cigarette in his mouth.

"First off bastard, I told you not to call me loveless, it really pisses me off. Second, you shouldn't be fucking smoking in here! Just the smell of the damn thing makes me sick!" I growled.

"Ohon~ mas cher ami, is it not the truth? Are you not a Loveless?" he laughed.

"I'm not your friend! You are just some weird perverted bastard that I happen to work with." I sneered.

"Are you sure that's all you want me to be?" he said getting up pinning me against the wall.

And in response I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. And he tumbled down to the floor.