2: Stupid Potato Bastards

When I was done with work I had to go and get groceries. While I was paying for the various items, that mostly consisted of tomatoes and pasta, I saw the cashier glance at my wrist and then give me a quick judgmental stare. I just sighed and as soon as I was done paying grabbed the bags and got out of there as fast as possible. I walked along the sidewalk right next to the busy street and before I knew it I stood in front of my apartment complex. I walked up the stairs that never seemed to end only to be knocked down, not only that but also drop my groceries, by the albino potato bastard.

"Oh! Sorry Lovi! The awesome me didn't see you there!" His loud obnoxious voice rang.

"Whatever potato bastard! Look what you did!" I yelled picking up the pasta, tomatoes, and other food items that had fallen out of the bag. 

As I looked back at the stupid potato bastard I noticed his arm was stretched out, almost as if he wants to help me up. I glance at his wrist to read You have no taste in music. I glared at him before taking his hand and being pulled up by him.

"So, why are you here?" I asked even though I already knew the reason.

"I'm glad you asked! Mein bruder is moving into this complex! Now, I know what you are thinking, 'Oh great and awesome Gilbert I didn't know you had a bruder.' Well I do, the only reason you have not met him is because, he is a stick in the mud and if he where compared to the awesome me it would make him even more of an ass." He says, his German accent thick with each word.

"I just asked why you where here not about your stupid potato bastard fratellino." I grumbled.

"And you want to know the best part?" he said excitedly.

"No."

"Well, too bad. He is moving right across from you and Feli and I am moving in with him!" He says laying his arm arm across my shoulders which I immediately push off. I stopped in my tracks and turn toward him.

"What the hell potato sucker! Why are you just know telling me this! Now I have to live around potato bastards!" I yell slapping him in the arm.

"Ow! Hey I thought you would be happy about this! It means we get to spend more time together!" He said confusion tinting his voice.

"Oh of course, I want to spend time with a potato bastard!" I said sarcastically.

"Wow, you are really feisty." he laughed. "But I guess you would expect a Loveless to be like that." regret quickly spread a across is face.

"What did you just call me?" I snarl.

"Lovi, you know I didn't mean to-"

"Shut up! Just because there are no words craved into my wrist doesn't mean I am any less human then you! Vaffanculo!" I yell running up the remainder of the stairs.

As I ran up the stairs I heard the potato bastard running after me. My plan was to avoid him and run into my apartment, but all of that was shattered. As I ran up the remainder of the stairs and got to the hall that lead to my apartment. I saw something that I would never thought I would see.

My fratellino kissing a tall blonde guy who's hair was slicked back.

All I did was stand and watch the two. 

"Lovi! I'm so so sorry! The awesome me didn't- Whoa." Gilbert stopped and looked at the pair too. "It looks like mein bruder and your bruder really hit it off."

And that is when I hit the shitty-est part of my day. I felt the bag of groceries fall from my hand and my eye's widen even more.

My fratellino was kissing a potato bastard.

The noise from the bag dropping caused the two to look at me.

"Ciao fratello!" the smaller male said, smiling as if nothing had happened.

"What the fucking hell did I just see?" I asked, growling a little.

"Ve~ fratello?"

"Feliciano, you better explain what I just saw." I say irritated.

"Wow! Lud, you work fast!" Gilbert yelled from behind me, causing my ears to hurt. "So tell us what happened."

"Well. . ."

(Flashback to 10 minutes ago and change of p.o.v. brought to you by the greek army)

I walked around the apartment cleaning it for fratello. I don't really like to say anything to him, mostly because I don't want fratello to hit me, but he can not clean to save his life. So as the good fratellino I am, I took the responsibility of cleaning. It's only fair, Lovi is the one who pays for most of the bills and food. I can only help by adding in some of my savings, which he says I shouldn't do because he wants me to save for college. I feel bad for him, he's always wanted to go to college but gave up on it dew to the fact that people thought he couldn't do much, just because he is considered a Loveless. I still don't think he is, I like to think that it was just an accident that he doesn't have anything on his wrist, I feel it.

So after I was finished cleaning the entire apartment I decided to have a siesta. Then I heard a knock on my door. It scared me so I hid behind the couch.

"Is someone in here." I heard the person say.

And being the scared Italian I am, I just said the first that came to my mind.

"It's just the tomato fairy!" I yelled.

Then I realized what he had said and checked my wrist.

"Wait, what did you just say?" I asked.

"I-I was going to ask the same thing." the german accent said.

I got out from behind the couch and walked to the door. Slightly leaning on it.

"What's your name?" I asked claiming down a little.

"My name is Ludwig Beilschmidt, what is yours?" 

"I'm Feliciano Vargas."

(Flashback over and p.o.v. back to normal brought to you by the greek army getting defeated by the running of the bulls)

"And one thing led to another and we ended up kissing." the smaller Italian explained.

"Wow, who would have geust that these two ended up together." Gilbert said walking over to the pair.

"My fratellino's true love is a potato sucker." I mumbled only loud enough so I could hear.

"Are you ok fratello or are you upset because it's another guy?" Feli asked looking over at me confused.

"No, I could care less about that. I noticed somthing about the people we hang out with and that is that almost everyone is gay. So I kinda figured that you would end up that way to so that doesn't surprise me too much." I bluntly stated.

"Then what's the matter fratello?"

"It's the fact that my fratellino end's up with with a potato bastard. Out of all the people, a potato bastard."

"What is he talking about." the blue eyed German asked.

"Ve~ he has a problem with Germans," Feliciano said looking at the potato fucker. "But I am sure he can get over it and be happy for his fratellino." he said through his teeth.

"Fine whatever, I'm going to get started on dinner." I sighed walking into my apartment.

"Grazie fratello! Would you two like to join us."

I felt my eye twich, but I just sighed and walked inside. It looks like I'll be cooking for four.