5: Missing Prussian

After Ludwig undid the knot and we told him about our curls, it was time for lunch. And because I didn't want to be around the potato sucker, which my fratellino invited to eat with us, I volunteered to cook. I took out a large metal pot and filled it to the half-way point with water. I put the pot on a heater on the gas stove, turning the dial on high to boil. As the water was heating to boil I grabbed a few tomatoes, salt, olive oil, tomato paste, garlic, basil, and bay leaf, for the tomato sauce. I mixed the ingredients together in a pot and left it to simmer. By that time the water was boiling so I grabbed a box of spaghetti noodles and poured then into the boiling water. Since I still had about 15 minutes before everything was done, I went into the living room to check on my fratellino and the potato fucker.

"So have you heard anything from Gilbert?" I overheard Feliciano ask as I walked into the room.

When I walked into the room I saw Feliciano criss-cross on the couch facing the German who's legs were open and was hunched over slightly.

"Nein, I haven't heard anything from him." Ludwig sighed.

"Have you tried calling him?" I asked causing both of their heads to look up at me.

"I tried, but he never picks up. It always goes to blöd voice mail." he groans.

"Maybe Francis knows!" Feli says excitedly.

"I am not talking to the wine bastard." I groaned.

"Come on fratello! After we are finished eating we can go over to Joanna's house! I think he is still over there." the younger Italian jumped around.

"If you think he knows were mein bruder is I don't see why not." the potato sighed.

"No. No, no. No! I am not talking to that bastard!" I yell angrily.

"Fratello, we are going to Francis house, whether you like it or not. If you do not come with us I am eating all of your tomatoes." Feliciano threatened, furrowing his brows.

"You wouldn't dare," I growled.

"Try me." he said slowly.

We stood there for a while just staring at each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ludwig standing awkwardly switching glances between us both. I soon broke away when I smelled something burning.

"Merda! Il cibo è masterizzazione!" I yelled running out of the room.

"What did he say?" Ludwig asked.

"Something about the food burning," Feliciano replied calmly. "Wait the food is burning!"

----------------

After we were done eating, thankfully the pasta was just a little overdone, we decided to go over to Joanna's. We were walking down the street. We were at the part of town that had a lot of extremists. So I kept my hands in my pockets so my wrist where hidden. Ludwig and Feliciano were talking about something idiotic most likely. So I ignored them and kept walking. I took out my phone to check the time. When I turned my phone on a message popped up from Gilbert.

Gilbert- Hey Lovi!

"Hey, bastards! I got a text from the older potato sucker." I say turning to the two.

"Really! Ask him where he is!" German said, showing emotion for once.

"OK, calm down." I sigh.

I look down at my phone unlocking it and I start to reply.

Lovino- Don't Lovi me bastard! You just disappeared! You had Feli and your potato bastard of a brother scared! Where the hell are you?