3: A Day With Two Bastards

(Quick note this chapter is a 1 week time skip. So it's been 1 week since the last chapter took place)

-------------------------------------

"Ohonhon~ he looks so cute when he is sleeping." a voice whispered.

"I know! But not like the awesome me!" another voice yelled.

"Shush! Do not be so loud." the first voice said again.

When I opened my eyes I saw two men hovering over me. It took me a second or two to realize that they where the wine and older potato bastards.

"Chigi!" I yell sitting up in my bed. "What the hell are you two bastards doing in my room!"

"The adorable Italian you call your little brother let us in." the Frenchman said.

"His name is Feliciano!" I yell.

"I know~" the Frenchman said again only to be slapped in the arm by the self-proclaimed Prussian.

"Watch it, Feli happens to be paired with mein bruder." the red eyed bastard said.

"Really? Ludwig? That is very unexpected, they are complete opposites."

"I know right! That's what I thought!"

"Can you stop talking about that and tell me why you are in my room!" I said through my teeth.

They both snapped there heads toward me. Crooked smiles curled up on their faces. They walked towards me.

"Now!" the potato bastard yelled.

And the next thing I know I am blindfolded and in the back seat of a car.

"What the fuck are you guys going to do to me!" I yelled pulling off the blindfold.

"Well how would you like to send a day with the awesome BTD!" the potato bastard asked turning to look at me.

"The BTD? What the hell is that?" I asked annoyed with the fact the kidnapped me just to hang out. I mean if they asked I would have said no, but still.

"Its the Bad Touch Duo. We do the awesome-est things ever!" the albino said again.

"It sounds stupid."

"To bad ami proche, we are not letting you go until the day is over." Francis says keeping his eye's on the road.

"You know what you are doing is considered kidnapping and that's illegal!"

"Kesesese, we know and it makes it 80% more awesome! That's like half you know."

"Whatever, since it looks like I'm stuck with you two bastards for the day, what the hell are we going to first?" I say leaning back into the seat crossing my arms.

"That's better, now first on our list is going to go get you some new clothes, no offense but you look like a disaster." the wine bastard says mocking that I was still in my pajamas, which thank god I wore instead of going to bed nude.

"I wouldn't look like this if you bastards didn't kidnapped me when I just woke up!" I retort.

"Either way that's what we  are doing first the rest is secret." Francis finishes his sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not putting on a fucking dress!" I yelled looking at the choice of clothing the bastards where holding up.

"Come on Lovi! You would look hot!" Gilbert said excitedly.

"He is right mon ami." Francis added in.